Player
    Character
    Michael Jordan
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

1.0 Player (Non-Legacy Account) Will I get early access next week?

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if 1.0 players (non-legacy accounts) will get early access next week? From what I see there really hasn't been any information regarding that matter and I'm considering pre-ordering the game just to get an early access code. If I do go ahead and pre-order the game would it be better to purchase the PC version of the game or the PS3 version of the game? I'm worried that if I purchase the PC version I won't be able to apply the pre-order code because I already have the 1.0 PC version. So I'm thinking it would be better to purchase the PS3 version of the game. But if I do go with the PS3 versions pre-order code would the early access apply to my current PC version as well since I hear you can play the same account on both PS3 and PC?? I'm still confused as far as this matter goes. Any information would be helpful. Thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Yes, pre-order the PS3 version! It's what I've done. You must register the code on a PS3 though. If not yours, a friend's (but on your own PSN account).
    (0)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Katella Avenlea
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Just to clarify, the answer is No ~ unless ~ you pre-order a PS3 version as Mjollnir suggested. Here is SE's Post on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjollnir View Post
    Yes, pre-order the PS3 version! It's what I've done. You must register the code on a PS3 though. If not yours, a friend's (but on your own PSN account).
    (0)

Katella Avenlea ~ Masamune Server ~ Distant World Linkshell ~ http://distantworld.enjin.com

Player
    Character
    Michael Jordan
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Thanks for the info guys I went ahead and pre-ordered the ps3 version from Gamestop I guess I'll wait for a code to arrive in my e-mail and register it hoping to get that early access.
    (0)