Player
    Character
    Lil'bit Gnawdy
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60

SE is torturing me....

So I got my ps3 code earlier and immediately downloaded and installed it. Then, like any good fan boy, I did what I couldn't help but do, I booted it up, knowing full well the servers aren't up yet. SOOooooo, now it all loaded to the "Maintenance" screen I expected and the music is playing away, except there's one major flaw....there's no way to close it and the psbutton is disabled! lol
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by lordoftheapes79 View Post
    So I got my ps3 code earlier and immediately downloaded and installed it. Then, like any good fan boy, I did what I couldn't help but do, I booted it up, knowing full well the servers aren't up yet. SOOooooo, now it all loaded to the "Maintenance" screen I expected and the music is playing away, except there's one major flaw....there's no way to close it and the psbutton is disabled! lol
    I got stuck on this screen too. Fortunately for me the PS button did work and I could close the entire program.

But I concur that there should be a "Close" button on the maintenance page (for PC too, rather than just the X). Ah well, 24hrs to go, so I suppose it doesn't matter lol
    (2)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Aqu'a Fantasia
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    You have to hold the PS button down =)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lil'bit Gnawdy
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasia View Post
    You have to hold the PS button down =)
    you know, I may not have tried that lol doesn't matter eventually I walked ALL the way across my room to reset my system lol
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    you know, I may not have tried that lol doesn't matter eventually I walked ALL the way across my room to reset my system lol
    I feelz for ya bro!

(9)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Beogrimm Dex
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    i bet that room has nice acoustics.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shady Grove