Player

Confirming Collector's Edition Status of Account

Good evening,

I would like to confirm that my 1.0 Collector's Edition account is recognized as one by Square Enix.

It just dawned on me that I did not receive the Collector's Edition item(s) that I should have, having purchased the CE. That being said, I am more concerned whether my account is currently recognized as a CE account, as I hope to receive the bonus items that owners of the 1.0 Collector's Edition will be sent when the game launches in a little under two weeks.

Is there any way I can confirm my account is a CE account?

As a side note, I still have all the serial numbers I used when registering.

Thanks for your help!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Santori Zhonets
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    During the most recent beta, if you created a new character it should have had a Moogle Letter waiting with the v1 items registered to your account.

For the past week or so, SE has had the FFXIV service accounts locked down, so we can't see what's going on there. If SE's customer service has access, contacting them (web chat or through the support site) may be your best option at present.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    If you bought the CE package and used the code from there, then your acct is CE. The bonus items were a separate code that you had to enter in, so its possible you forgot about it and never entered those?
    (0)
    Meow