Character
    Holy Dragoon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90

Ipsen Castle

Welcome to the Gates of Ipsen Castle!

...He walked a thousand leagues through the mist. Sometimes he was attacked by vicious monsters, but he made it, because his friend Colin was by his side. And then, after much time on the road, he had to ask Colin something...

Why did you come with me?

Only Because I wanted to go with you.

Ipsen Castle was born from the desire to help lead a group of friends with similar ideals. Friends from all walks of life, gathering to enjoy Final Fantasy XIV. Ipsen Castle itself is to represent the very members within it. Where the weak can be as powerful as the mighty. Where both can walk the line of greatness together, and that is exactly what we do.

We officially formed on November 29th. 2012, and have since then been preparing for FFX|V: A Realm Reborn. While we are primarily based in NA, our membership consists of members across the globe including NA, EU, AUS. Both Original 1.0 and new players are welcome. We consider ourselves a mid-core Free Company, allowing members the freedom to play to their own styles. Each party is a new adventure in Eorzea. Ipsen Castle will be making their home on Hyperion server.

Events
    We partake in a mixture of social events, dungeon, primals, FATEs and more. We are primarily PvE, but will partake in PvP for Free Company bragging rights. All members can host events in the Ipsen Castle community, no matter what type. Our latest project to hit the internet is Holding Court With Ipsen Castle, a raw video-cast hosted by Ipsen Castle featuring guest members across the FFXIV community.

Voicechat
    We use Mumble for our voicechat needs, and recommend at least listening in. It is not required to speak at all, but hosting events could be tricky I would think.

Lastly, if there any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm sure I missed a thing or two!

I salute you all, who may pass into the gates of Ipsen Castle.

~Holy Dragoon
    (1)
    Last edited by Holy_Dragoon; 08-12-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Player
    Character
    Holy Dragoon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Recruitment
    Ipsen Castle is currently is open to applicants. Head over to http://ipsencastle.chakusou.com/ to register at any time.
    (0)