Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Max Wind
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55

Is Before Meteor being released on September 1st?

Since in the square-enix store it says 9/1/2013 is the release date but we are getting the exact japanese import that will come out in 8/15/2013. I understand there might be delay because it is an import, but the "summoning soken" blog post said it was coming out in the middle of august. This contradicts the the store's message and seems to follow the japanese release date. So which date is true?

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/blog/post/529
    (0)
    Last edited by Kirito; 08-10-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Player
    Character
    Damien Ramirez
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    All i know is my copy is being sent from Japan on 14/08/2013 & will here by the 27/08/2013 (around release day funny enough)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Max Wind
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    Well I just ordered via the NA square-enix store and got this on my confirmation page
    so I don't know... I hope it still counts as first print orders so I can still get the wind up dalamud minion...
    (0)
    Last edited by Kirito; 08-11-2013 at 04:14 AM.

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Since in the square-enix store it says 9/1/2013 is the release date but we are getting the exact japanese import that will come out in 8/15/2013. I understand there might be delay because it is an import, but the "summoning soken" blog post said it was coming out in the middle of august. This contradicts the the store's message and seems to follow the japanese release date. So which date is true?

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/blog/post/529
    The JP release date is 8/15.

It's gonna take the SE store roughly around two weeks to get the stock they need to this side of the globe, so a Sept. 1st release date isn't all that different from if you're directly importing.

There's not really a contradiction since Soken is talking about the JP release, and not the NA or EU.
    (0)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Damien Ramirez
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    My Blu Ray Got shipped from Japan today!

Thank you for shopping at CDJapan.
    We shipped your order today.

*Edit just noticed it says may take 1 or 2 days to show up on the Tracker & the Offical Release date in is 2 days.
    (0)
    Last edited by prymortal; 08-12-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rowyne Olde
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Well I just ordered via the NA square-enix store and got this on my confirmation page
    so I don't know... I hope it still counts as first print orders so I can still get the wind up dalamud minion...
    I ordered mine back on July 2nd, and it says the same thing. I would think anything before ARR release is still in a first print run.

Player
    Character
    Millerna Astor
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by prymortal View Post

*Edit just noticed it says may take 1 or 2 days to show up on the Tracker & the Offical Release date in is 2 days.
    Looks like mine got shipped as well, also from CDJapan.. I went with FedEx because any other method gets stuck in customs here forever. Delivery estimate is Wednesday the 14th =)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Max Wind
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by prymortal View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Millerna View Post
    Looks like mine got shipped as well, also from CDJapan.. I went with FedEx because any other method gets stuck in customs here forever. Delivery estimate is Wednesday the 14th =)
    Ah it is to be a shame, I should have ordered from Cd Japan (didn't know it existed). Well I will just wait till September 1st then.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Millerna Astor
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I've been using CDJapan for many years, it's really the only place to get CDs and DVDs from the Japanese Artists I like. I've ordered so many Maaya Sakamoto CDs and concert DVDs/Blurays there (well, actually, all of them), that CDJapan have started adding random extra's like posters and stickers and whatnot

Also a great source for anime and game soundtracks. Way back the Final Fantasy soundtracks over here were a compilation on only 1 CD, whereas the Japanese releases were 4 CDs, and they cost the same ..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Damien Ramirez
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerna View Post
    Wow i dont know what i picked for shipping, Just cheaked it: It was Sent 2 days ago & was already in my Country yesterday
    & im pretty confidant on the dates being right as Japan is 3 hours behind New Zealand & New Zealand leads the world generaly as far as time & dates go.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast