Ok, I'm curious since they announced the Veteran Rewards Program in FFXIV. Let me try to try and get this right or correct me if I'm mistaken.

You can only obtain these items if you pay for the following days.

30 Days (Wind-Up Cursor Minion/Phial of Fantasia)

60 Days (Black Chocobo Chick Minion/Cascadier Uniform Voucher (Black?) Plus previous stated since you paid for 2 months)

90 Days (Beady Eye Minion/Voidal Resonator Companion/Plus previous stated since you paid for 3 months)

OR

Do you receive them by going past the mark of you paying/playing for that long? Ok let's say,

Paid for 1 month, I get the Wind-Up Cursor Minion and the Phial of Fantasia.

Next month renew my sub for another month and does that make receive the items for the 60 day mark and allows me to get the Black Chocobo Chick Minion and the swimsuit voucher?

And then pay for 1 more month after that I've been playing for 90 days, then I can receive the Beady Eye Minion and the Voidal Resonator Companion? I'm just trying to get this clear.

Cause I'm just visioning in my head that putting down a payment for 90 days at once you get all of the items listed but then I thought...120 to 150 days? Is that going to be like I'm going to have to purchase a game card or pay for that many days at once to get it those items down the road?

Blah sorry I just need clarification. :|

Hmmmm,

30 days
60 days
90 days
120 days
150 days

...I wonder if they are just tracking how long we pay for our sub and then once we get to the checkpoint then we are given the items cause we are just playing the game but rewarding the players sooner when they pay more upfront cause they already paid for said month?