Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Q40: When randomly choosing content through the Duty Finder you said that the rewards will become significantly better, but exactly what kind of rewards get better?

A40: The percentage of tokens you can obtain will increase. We’ve decided to implement this once we add a bit more level 50 dungeons.
    (29)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Q41: I heard that you can reallocate your attribute points, but will this be something you can do easily multiple times?

A41: It won’t be something you can do so easily. For example, it’s not like you will be able to allocate them so today you can challenge the Great Labyrinth of Bahamut as scholar, and tomorrow allocate them so you can go as summoner.
    (25)

Q42: Could you show us some in-game footage of PvP?

A42: [In-game footage of the PvP area shown]
    (23)

Q43: Could you provide us more information on when we will be able to develop add-ons and when official add-ons will be released?

A43: We just started working on an environment that players can use to create add-ons. Therefore, we should be able to provide an update around 8 months after launch.
    (31)

Q44: When coming back for ARR, I heard there would be a Welcome Back Campaign, but could you tell us the time period and other details for this?

A44: Those of you who played FFXIV 1.0 will be able to play ARR free until September 9, 2013.
    (32)

Q45: Are there any plans to implement an item that can be used to change the appearance of our characters?

A45: Before I answer that question, let me tell you about a discussion that happened during one of the shareholder meetings. One of the shareholders asked me “Are there any rewards for playing the game for a long period?”

The following was my answer to their question:
    The feature you are referring to is called the veteran reward system. Players will receive rewards based on the accumulated subscription period. While there are many subscription plans in ARR, players will receive rewards for every 30 days of subscription.

Reward for subscribing 30 days:
    - Wind-up Cursor (minion)
    - Phial of Fantasia (Used to change the appearance of your character)

Reward for subscribing 60 days:
    - Cascadier Uniform Voucher (Grants black “heat resistant gear”)
    - A Black Chocobo Chick (minion)

Rewards for subscribing 90 days:
    - Beady Eye (Ahriman minion)
    - Voidsent Resonator (Ahriman mount)

Furthermore, the unique feature about the system is that players will receive the reward immediately upon subscribing for more than 30 days. For example, if a player subscribes for 90 days, they will immediately receive the reward for subscribing 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days.

Please note that we will continue to implement additional rewards (120 days, 180 days, etc.) via future patches.
    (66)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5