Hey guys, looking for some help with a weird problem. I've even googled it with not a lot of results or helpful info.

This happened to me a while ago but on re-start, didn't happen. Then today it happened but on restart it continued each time. I ended up pressing F12, running a check, then restarted and F10, then restarted. Didn't really do anything at all. Made no changes. But then when I restarted, things started normally.

I have only 1 user (me) and no password set. So when I start up my computer it just goes straight to my wallpaper, icons, etc. I don't select a user or anything.

The thing that happened a while ago and then today is that windows comes up with a login for "other user". It requires a user name and pw (which does not exist as far as I know). Trying to hit enter past it just prompts it to say that windows security requires a user name and password. The only option is to shut it down again really.

Anyone know anything about this? Or what I can do to prevent it or if it happens again?