Player
    Character
    Psxpert Sylph
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusavari View Post
    Dear god... Fern... Make the gunbook happen!!! Also... because it will eventually happen...

The Gungun.
    I would opt in for this idea! Just give it to meh, add it to my armory even if it's for kicks and giggles! XD

Check out the video!>>> http://youtu.be/syojvKNaolg?t=17s <<< Check out the video!
    (0)
    Last edited by PSxpert2011; 08-04-2013 at 07:27 AM. Reason: no video just a link

~'\[[_LEGACY_]]/'~
    TENTs because solo-friendly content forces me to want one!
    (HP + Instantly logout anywhere)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/my/
    *Excalibur* Nation: Limsa Laminsa

Player
    Character
    Vesperlyn Hayle
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose View Post
    Ridiculous! Preposterous! RIPOSTEROUS! I'm seeing a six-shot revolver grenade launching gunpole. The concussive force from the blasts alone should ensure a nice pull. Sure, one might argue that all you need is a net to collect the fish, but really I pull for the relaxation. I'll just cast n' reel while we make a quick lap of the surface with the trolling net.
    What are you fishing, Moose...? Death Sharks? Goliath Whales? We all know from Zelda, Fisher is only a step away from a battle class... I wonder if you can distract Gaius van Belthsar by waving the fishing rod...?

Amusingly... The ORIGINAL Gunblade by Squall didn't shoot anything. I believe the Ultimania guide explains the bullets forced the blade to vibrate violently to increase cutting power.
    (2)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4