Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Delsus Highwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Ahh I remember killing the Greater Amphitare in Xarcabard [S] on my SCH solo took a few attempts and it was a long fight, I just wanted to know if I could do it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chie Kaisuri
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Those Were The
    DAYS!!

(1)

Player
    Character
    Hiraeth Petrichor
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    o.O Wow RDM is a slow soloer indeed then. DNC/NIN can solo Genbu in about 10-15minutes, just gotta stun -ga spells. Even then if some get through it's no big deal though >.>

But I do hope FFXIV has a lot of low-man content for the same tier of rewards.
    (0)
    * I fully give permission for any of my written ideas to be used by SE without recognition.

Player
    Character
    Indira Cliodhna
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    Did i every said time is valuable? i play at least 50-60 hours a week. If not i would not have t he stuff i have now on my account. I'm saying it's a new game the time of wasting 40+min to kill one thing is over. Most people now at days even if they play as much as i do want to go get stuff done and move on to something else. But sadly the value and accomplishment of said items is lower in this type of game vs FFXI. I think that one of the things i would always miss about how FFXI was back in the days. If you read my post i never put myself in with the players that dislike hunting a mob for hours if i did then that not what i meant to say.

I remember doing the Uggalepih Pendant NM for 10+hours with a linkshell. Remember doing Optical Hat and many other NM in FFXI. The thing i was trying to say is that we have to move with the time. MMO may never get back to how it used to be so it better to get into the new generation. It took me forever to get use too how ffxiv how become and how casual it can be still not use to it.

But like i said you never know yoshi-p is good at making a lot of players happy. He said he want to bring everyone in so i'm sure he would add something to make everyone happy. If not there always FFXI to go back too and enjoy that type of gameplay. Even tho that game become very casual vs how it used to be.

About the gear sorry i just remember people telling me in wow. To enter said dungeon you need this gearscore or it wont let you. So people would enter with other type of gear just to meet the requirement. Ya i guess they be a point where people would want only people with the right gearscore. But with dungeon finder you could always try a pug party I guess there really no way out of that. Best we can do is find a good FC to be and get good gear.
    i didnt say bring back hnm's what dont you understand?
    you sure didnt understand what i was talking about, but you keep bring up it up.

i soloed the NM because i wanted to to test my skill, i beat a NM that not everyone can solo even now at lv99 yeah its genbu but people do get killed by him trying to solo him.
    thats something that does not exist in FFXIV because your soloing the whole game only the time you team up and its forced is in the main story and most likely endgame.
    (0)
    Last edited by indira; 08-03-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by indira View Post
    i didnt say bring back hnm's what dont you understand?
    you sure didnt understand what i was talking about, but you keep bring up it up.

i soloed the NM because i wanted to to test my skill, i beat a NM that not everyone can solo even now at lv99 yeah its genbu but people do get killed by him trying to solo him.
    thats something that does not exist in FFXIV because your soloing the whole game only the time you team up and its forced is in the main story and most likely endgame.
    A mob that would last that long and test your skill would be a HNM that the point that i'm saying. You can try and solo cancer F.A.T.E when there no one around i mean you can pretty much can try and solo any fate NM. The issue is it's not really skill it's more out living and just hitting them to they die.

But that how MMO are now at days noting we can do about that maybe they add something for players that want to do that only time can tell.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2