Player
    Character
    Sorata Ifrit
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 63

FFXIV Collector's Edition: Digital Download

I've asked this question on SE's twitter and on their Facebook page for at least 2 times each location and still haven't got a feedback... so I'm turning to the fans.

Does the digital download edition comes with the box set?

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/product/

From this page, clearly it shows as long as it's the three "Collector's Edition", it comes with everything like the "package". Anyone know for sure? I would HATE to not get the box set because the information is mis-leading.

Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    No you only getting the Digital game with code and the ingame items. But if you have a Non 1.0 CE version you could just upgrade your account for 19.99$ and get the ingame items around release.
    (1)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Sorata Ifrit
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 63
    Well... in this case, there's no point for me to get the digital download version as I'm a 1.0 Collector Edition owner as well, I will already get most of the bonus! Hmm... then basically, the only way I can get the physical CE stuff is to get the PS3 version now... DARN IT! Thanks for replying. I knew the price is too weird.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorata View Post
    Well... in this case, there's no point for me to get the digital download version as I'm a 1.0 Collector Edition owner as well, I will already get most of the bonus! Hmm... then basically, the only way I can get the physical CE stuff is to get the PS3 version now... DARN IT! Thanks for replying. I knew the price is too weird.
    Ya and no problem.
    (1)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Azure Burne
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Good luck getting a physical edition this late. They are sold out everywhere and are going for around 140 on ebay. I acted too late on my reservation and this will be the first time I miss out on a collector's edition. I wish SE would just make more.
    (0)