Player
    Character
    Arya Underfoot
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

The Mad Moogles FC/LS recruiting EU players!

The Mad Moogles are recruiting members for the open beta and launch.

We are a new Free Company/Linkshell based on the Ragnarok server. Our main focus is gathering people to socialize and help each other out. We will also organize daily events for any and all ingame content.

We plan to get to endgame and have multiple events for all the dungeons, primals and raids. Although we encourage and reward attendance of such endgame events, we do understand that our members have real life jobs, school and family and that that comes first.

Most (not all) events will be scheduled in the European prime times - around 8/9pm GMT (not a set time - exact times are yet to be decided). Of course at odd times as well if there's interest.

We are looking for mature and social players in European time zones. Both new and legacy members are welcome. As such, all levels and classes are accepted.

We have a Team Speak 3 server and all members will need to use it, at least to listen. Of course, communication is encouraged.

Anyone interested please fill out the recruitment form on our Free Company website.

If you have any questions please ask them here or on the forums of the FC website.

(0)
    Last edited by AryaUnderfoot; 08-15-2013 at 03:53 PM.

The Mad Moogles is a FC on Ragnarok. Join us at http://madmoogles.enjin.com/

Player
    Character
    Arya Underfoot
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Victims slowly flowing in .

Still recruiting so apply if interested.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Anne Raskin
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 36
    Two things:
    1 - Can a brazilian (like me) join?
    2 - Have you a facebook page?

Well, I'm a 1.0 one, but kindda noobie (never passed lv20 in my life u.u). During work days (monday to friday) I'll only play at night (in a time that all of you would be sleeping), but in weekends, I'll play all day long^^
    (0)
    Last edited by KupodeGrace; 08-03-2013 at 11:36 AM.
    The wise is far away from the results. He is still on the search for questions more and more specifics and go to every corner of Eorzea trying to bring the answers for all doubts.

Player
    Character
    Arya Underfoot
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by KupodeGrace View Post
    Two things:
    1 - Can a brazilian (like me) join?
    2 - Have you a facebook page?

Well, I'm a 1.0 one, but kindda noobie (never passed lv20 in my life u.u). During work days (monday to friday) I'll only play at night (in a time that all of you would be sleeping), but in weekends, I'll play all day long^^
    Sorry didn't see you're post earlier. Was on on vacation and stuff...

Brazilian? Sure, as long you can be active during European play times (GMT afternoon/evening/night).

As for facebook, not at the moment. We may start up one in the future though.

By the way to everyone else: We are still recruiting!
    (0)
    Last edited by AryaUnderfoot; 08-11-2013 at 02:42 AM.