Player
    Character
    Cesil Rapture
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Hi Leira_Raine =)

As someone who has dealt with similar things I just wanted to see if I could offer you some helpful advice ^_^

The best thing to do is ignore it. I know it can be hard and the crazy things people do bother us but that is what they truly want. I've learned to ignore this kind of stuff by constantly being so busy that I simply no longer have the time to think about it!

If all else fails getting a restraining order is fairly easy. I wish you the best of luck ^^
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Della Wanderer
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_Dragoon View Post
    You took my comment WAY too seriously >.>;

I did take it too seriously, but its important info, especially in the case of physical abusers. A lot of times an abused woman's father and brothers will go beat up the boyfriend. This usually results in disaster. It makes the woman feel sorry for the abuser. The abuser then will then try to be "reformed" for awhile. Unfortunately without an understanding that love is not control.....the abuser will eventually start hitting again. It may be weeks or months but you better believe that the abuser has the time he was beat up in the back of his (or her!) head.

Of course we aren't dealing with a physical abuse case here (thank goodness), but the principles involved are the same. Vigilantism leads to tragedy. So I would recommend to everyone that you don't attack this person in game.
    (2)
    Last edited by Dav; 07-25-2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: corrected spelling

Player
    Character
    Keith Dragoon
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post

I did take it too seriously, but its important info, especially in the case of physical abusers. A lot of times an abused woman's father and brothers will go beat up the boyfriend. This usually results in disaster. It makes the woman feel sorry for the abuser. The abuser then will then try to be "reformed" for awhile. Unfortunately without an understanding that love is not control.....the abuser will eventually start hitting again. It may be weeks or months but you better believe that the abuser has the time he was beat up in the back of his (or her!) head.

Of course we aren't dealing with a physical abuse case here (thank goodness), but the principles involved are the same. Vigilantism leads to tragedy. So I would recommend to everyone that you don't attack this person in game.
    Again you took my comment WAY too seriously. Talia is a friend of mine aswell a decent ammount of people on Hyperion. I am moving servers so it makes since I create a character on that server to keep in touch(stalk) with them. As for Bastok, I wish to have no interactions with him neither good or bad so he'd be added to my blist before I even finish the opening cutscenes.

I get no enjoyment from causing others pain, emotional or physical. My only source of enjoyment is fun and laughter among friends and helping others no matter what the issue may be. I don't need a run down of the consequences of harming others because I have experienced a lot of that stuff first hand IRL so I am more than aware of them. >.>;
    (0)

Keith Dragoon - Ambassador of Artz and Adorable

Player
    Character
    Sophia Althea
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I went to your blogs and have seen the horrid things that this certain someone is posting

The only thing you can do is collect every piece of evidence you can show to the mods and report everything from him (your probably doing that already)

That said best of luck getting this stalker gone
    (3)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7