Character
    Della Wanderer
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Leira_Raine View Post
    Here is the quote:

"Hmm at 2:59 on this blog you wrote that the Black list would go away. If Bastok deleted himself. This is exactly what you wrote. now you say you fucking hate him for deleting himself for you.???? Please i am really confused and i believe you are too. This may have gone far but it was for Entertainment. Please see that and your a nice person and your friends are really nice. I think you can get through this Talia. Truthfully you were boring to me at first but now that I see you have a writing edge. I really respect your char. My God i am talking to a char. lol"
    Things I notice here:
    1) He tells you that you are confused in order to weaken you sense of self.
    2) He tells you that it was a joke or in this case "Entertainment".
    3) He tells you that you are "nice" which means able to put the other person before yourself. This is fine with a healthy person, but abusers use this to trap their victims.
    4) He having played the "nice card", insults you by calling you boring. Classic manipulation tactic done in a rather poorly disguised way.
    He makes excuse after excuse for his behavior. Its really sad.

I'm a bit confused at the end when he says that he is talking to your character, but this sounds like he is setting up an excuse to give to the mods. Something like "Oh it was just roleplaying".

I hope this helps. Remember you are not alone.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Keith Dragoon
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilhem View Post
    Don't know if you followed up with what Keith Dragoon offered you, but you can come here and we'll hide you away, no prob ;D

Aside from that, yeah, the guy has issues, and we all know him here on the forum as Bastok_Iamtheone. Though, all I personally could see was his posts on this forum, but that was more than enough for me to understand just how creepy this guy is.

I hope you find some peace in this situation ;/
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    I suggest, if you haven't already, to take pictures and document all these encounters so you have a nice stack of evidence to show SE because he is breaking the terms of service by not leaving you alone.

And yes definitely don't leave your server and friends over it. Just report him over & over and like I said snap pictures! lol
    I hope that helps ^_^
    Also this! (minus the leaving server part)

I knew he'd never give up his crazy delusions of that 5 minute conversation of "love" which was probably just "hi" from both parties, general small talk and a parting of strangers. His mind is screwed in more ways than anyone can comprehend and I am glad to be rid of him. I wish you and your friends would have escaped to Balmung with me.

What he is doing is causing grief and borderline illegal and against ToS so if you document it and submit it to SE they should continue dropping the hammer on however many accounts/characters he does this on. I'm sorry you somehow drew the attention of this creep but I hope you and your friends can still enjoy the game despite the parasite gnawing at you all. :/

PS: Come to Balmung GDI!!!!
    (1)
    Last edited by Keith_Dragoon; 07-23-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Keith Dragoon - Ambassador of Artz and Adorable

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I hope you have not been responding to any of his displays of "affection" and have just been deleting and reporting where you can. The less you make contact with him, the less chance he wins. By responding to him, you are supplying him with the drive to keep going, because he knows you'll respond.

And lol @ Keith. Gtfo my server!
    (1)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Leo Vanhalen
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I've just been going over this "bastok IAMtheone's" posts. It honestly made me shiver and gave me some goosebumps. Some really mental things going on. I sincerely am worried for him. I think he's a bit of a loner and has gotten way to lost in his own head.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Possibly highly inappropriate that I post this pic that I made for the meme thread earlier this year.

(6)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Keith Dragoon
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjollnir View Post
    Possibly highly inappropriate that I post this pic that I made for the meme thread earlier this year.
    While true I'll still have to call it...

(3)

Keith Dragoon - Ambassador of Artz and Adorable

Player
    Character
    Odius Vile
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I never post on the forums but I got to say I feel for you!!!! Best of luck hope you get his arse banned permanently.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Miley Cyrus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    Things I notice here:
    1) He tells you that you are confused in order to weaken you sense of self.
    2) He tells you that it was a joke or in this case "Entertainment".
    3) He tells you that you are "nice" which means able to put the other person before yourself. This is fine with a healthy person, but abusers use this to trap their victims.
    4) He having played the "nice card", insults you by calling you boring. Classic manipulation tactic done in a rather poorly disguised way.
    He makes excuse after excuse for his behavior. Its really sad.

I'm a bit confused at the end when he says that he is talking to your character, but this sounds like he is setting up an excuse to give to the mods. Something like "Oh it was just roleplaying".

I hope this helps. Remember you are not alone.
    Dav pretty much sums up how I feel about this pathetic online freakshow stalking OP and his/her friends.

This freakshow reminds me of those creepers you find on the show/movie "Catfish." I like how he says it's for entertainment though. Okay psycho?

What a typical troll with no life and who has clearly nothing going for him. He has to try and validate his self-worth by terrorizing people online. Pathetic.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Arkine Vanrien
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    This has happened before to people I know and the usual solution is to say that you are either taken or that you are a male.

But since its already this far, just wait it out or change your name.
    (0)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast