Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Saskia Sinwolf
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 65
    I suggest, if you haven't already, to take pictures and document all these encounters so you have a nice stack of evidence to show SE because he is breaking the terms of service by not leaving you alone.

And yes definitely don't leave your server and friends over it. Just report him over & over and like I said snap pictures! lol
    I hope that helps ^_^
    (4)
    Last edited by Gemma; 07-23-2013 at 03:00 AM.

Player
    Character
    Psxpert Sylph
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Oh I oughta...!

I couldn't even imagine what your going through, this seems serious and if it means forcing you to move to another server and leave your friends(but hopefully you don't) then it's something SE has to deal with asap!

edit:
    It's apparent somebody is "harassing you, ruining your game experience and enjoyment"! His account can either be barred or banned from your world forever and hopefully you get justice. GL!

(suggestion: marked for world-wide PvP or just put in GM jail) XD LOL
    (4)
    Last edited by PSxpert2011; 07-22-2013 at 09:35 AM.

~'\[[_LEGACY_]]/'~
    TENTs because solo-friendly content forces me to want one!
    (HP + Instantly logout anywhere)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/my/
    *Excalibur* Nation: Limsa Laminsa

Player
    Character
    Azure Xanh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilhem View Post
    Don't know if you followed up with what Keith Dragoon offered you, but you can come here and we'll hide you away, no prob ;D

Aside from that, yeah, the guy has issues, and we all know him here on the forum as Bastok_Iamtheone. Though, all I personally could see was his posts on this forum, but that was more than enough for me to understand just how creepy this guy is.

I hope you find some peace in this situation ;/
    After reading the initial post, my mind automatically went to Bastok, fair enough, I was correct .
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Tenrai Nagi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    I'm very sorry for what you're going through

I do agree with everyone though, keep reporting him whenever you get the chance. Such behavior should not be tolerated by anyone. One thing you could do is probably a change your name in ARR? But still you shouldn't be forced to do it because of a creep...

Too bad I'm not in Hyperion, otherwise I would've kicked his virtual ass.

Edit: Someone is asking for that lalaball to be summoned! My secret weapon to SAVE Eorzea?!!
    (3)

All credit goes to the amazing Niqote!

Player
    Character
    Pande Monium
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Name and shame, and just send a message to all your friends to /blist him straight away, don't even give him to opportunity to harass them.
    (2)
    Common Sense is a language most misunderstood on the continent of the MMOForum

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TenraiNagi View Post
    Edit: Someone is asking for that lalaball to be summoned! My secret weapon to SAVE Eorzea?!!
    'Kay

Dooooduduleeee. Dooduduloooooo!
    (2)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Azrum Rytheart
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Online gaming, you meet the most colorful people. And sometimes people with no color at all.... Good luck to you with your stalker.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miley Cyrus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Sounds like a serious creep that has online and offline issues with himself. This stalker deserves to be behind bars. Aren't there internet laws for online cyber crimes such as this? I know there's laws that protect individuals from online defamation and so on.

If this guy has been going at it for as a long as you said, I think this goes well beyond SE's Terms of Service.

In fact, this creeper that's bothering you almost reminds me of various people from this PS3 game my friends and I played months ago, White Knight Chronicles. That was probably the creepiest and trashiest online RPG community I have ever come across. It had people like OP described, online defamation, message board drama (because D3P and Level 5's moderator's were non-existent and didn't give a damn), and so on.

It's quite pathetic when you see grown adults fighting over the internet or taking advantage of what they think they can get away with because they're "anonymous." I hope SE's moderation system for FFXIV: ARR is well implemented to prevent garbage and trashy people from ruining the fun experience the game has to offer.

Leira_Raine, please be wary of the Lodestone Character Search function. That creeper X might use that to find you and your friends somehow...
    (1)
    Last edited by Gucci_Charms; 07-23-2013 at 06:25 AM.

Player
    Character
    Della Wanderer
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    If this guy has contacted you in real life, I recommend you contact your local domestic violence center and as for advice. I know this sounds extreme, but I work for a Domestic Violence shelter and we don't mind giving out advice. A lot of men and women who are just being harassed are reluctant to contact us, because it hasn't become physical yet. In some cases a person endures years of fear and intimidation because they don't think it is abuse.

In addition, you may be able to get a restraining order that specifies he is not to get on the same server as you or talk to you in any way. At least I know this is true if you live in the United States. If he has threatened or intimidated you then you should be able to get a restraining order in almost any county or city. I recommend this especially if he has tried to contact you in real life in any way.

An example I like to use is this: A woman's ex was driving past her house every night at sunset very slowly. They went before the judge. The man claimed he had just driven past her house on his way to work. The judge gave her a restraining order against him, because the situation was making her afraid. Many of her friends thought this was a bit extreme. She then had the right to call the cops if he drove past her house in the next 90 days. It turns out later that his car was full of weapons. He tried to tell the cops he wasn't going to use them, unless he saw a car he didn't know in the woman's driveway.

I know this sounds extreme to many of the people reading this, but I would rather Leira knows her options whether she uses them or not.

Also "DOCUMENT EVERYTHING". Screenshots, pictures, copy, and paste, whatever you can do to keep records.

I also hope SE takes the time to look over this situation.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Talia Renton
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Oh yes, yes I have just now. Just recorded all I can get. He sent me yet another blog reply on the same old blog today, pretending to be a different person when it's obviously him for an infinite number of reasons. Gonna collect as much as possible and just try and get him banned permanently.

Thanks for the good luck notes though. I'm not going anywhere. He's pushing a ton of buttons with his new character, but I'm trying to ignore it.

Here is the quote:

"Hmm at 2:59 on this blog you wrote that the Black list would go away. If Bastok deleted himself. This is exactly what you wrote. now you say you fucking hate him for deleting himself for you.???? Please i am really confused and i believe you are too. This may have gone far but it was for Entertainment. Please see that and your a nice person and your friends are really nice. I think you can get through this Talia. Truthfully you were boring to me at first but now that I see you have a writing edge. I really respect your char. My God i am talking to a char. lol"

Seriously trying too hard. Not only was this character made a few minutes after Bastok's character was deleted, the character made a post in 2nd Intermission which was an old post from 10 months ago and post in hardly anything else.

Besides, no one in their right mind would befriend him.

I wasn't. >.>

The worst part is I just recalled this guy is 11 years my senior. Should have expected better from someone his age.

Also Sylph, I would love that so much but he'd just make a new character again and again and again...
    (4)
    Last edited by Leira_Raine; 07-23-2013 at 09:18 AM.
    C'est Vie ou Mort!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast