Player
    Character
    Galvan Dunbar
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

World Change after July 15?

I don't know about anyone else, but I was checking into getting back into the game with phase 4 of the beta coming up, only to find out that I am stuck on my old server, which is a Japan based server. I haven't had much luck trying to figure out if I will be able to get onto a North American based server once the game fully resumes. One of the biggest problems that I had with the previous version was the lag created by the servers and I hope that I won't be stuck in the same predicament because I didn't know what was going on during beta testing.

Does anyone know if they are going to allow server transfers once the game starts back up?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lumos Lightheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Sorry to hear you weren't around to deal with the deadline.

I think we expect that server changes will be available maybe 6-12 months down the road (post launch). While you wait for that, you could always createa new character to play on an NA Legacy or New Player world.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Santori Zhonets
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Have you tried contacting SE support? You're not the only one this has happened to. It may be possible for SE to do Legacy -> Legacy world transfers sooner than when they allow Legacy -> new world.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I remember hearing SE saying they be a support team to help people who want to request to switch to a world. I guess go and do a support ticket and see if they help you out.

"Noting about the OP talking about other people:
    I hope people read this topic and not make 50 topic about the same thing. Or going to end up the same thing that happen with legacy and people who miss the deadline by 1day
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Gaven Bylander
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvin_Dunbar View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I was checking into getting back into the game with phase 4 of the beta coming up, only to find out that I am stuck on my old server, which is a Japan based server. I haven't had much luck trying to figure out if I will be able to get onto a North American based server once the game fully resumes. One of the biggest problems that I had with the previous version was the lag created by the servers and I hope that I won't be stuck in the same predicament because I didn't know what was going on during beta testing.

Does anyone know if they are going to allow server transfers once the game starts back up?

(5)