Player
    Character
    Chie Kaisuri
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60

Show your main character (Beta Edition)

Figured we have a lot of "Show your ____" topics, but why not one dedicated to everyone? No alts or experiments. These are the ones we hope to be come the main release. So stand proud and show yourselves!

Dark Knight in Limsa Lominsa... even if DRK doesn't exist yet.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Lumos Lightheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Here is Lumos (my former/future/forever main character) from 1.0~

Here she is as she is imported from 1.0 into ARR~

And here is how I expect/plan to remake her~

I didn't really appreciate how she translated from 1.0 to ARR. I've decided to lighten her eyes and make them green, and with that lighten her hair a bit. Once I turned them green, I realized she had no pupils (this is a Dunsefolk trait I later realize ) This is not noticeable with brown eyes. So I changed her to Plainsfolk - voila pupils!

Her hair somehow ended up with purple ended highlights - I didn't like this. I don't want any unnatural colors, really. Might make a couple alts with fun colors, idk, lol. I also changed her face, I never wanted the little brown nose, it hadn't been intended at the start and seems much more prominent in the import.

Her last name will change somewhat. That's about it!

EDIT! I know it goes a bit against your OP intention, but I did wanna give some love & respect to my Beta character, I'm gunna miss that girl!

(6)
    Last edited by JillyBean; 07-13-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Player
    Character
    Fluffy Pancake
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Here's what I was~ . . . I'm the tall-one XD. I do love how graceful Elezen are still ; ;

And here's what I'll become (I'm a sucker for blue!)
    (24)

Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of another, always at the same time as an end and never simply as a means

Player
    Character
    Chie Kaisuri
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    *pics*
    Both are stunningly beautiful, though as much as I adore Elezens, I'm partial to your Highlander.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Larek Darkholme
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    my boy
    (16)

Larek Darkholme @ Ragnarok

Player
    Character
    Fluffy Pancake
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagato View Post
    Both are stunningly beautiful, though as much as I adore Elezens, I'm partial to your Highlander.
    /blush! Thanks Kagato <3

I'm a sucker for the blue hair on pale skin, it's me irl! But they don't have blue-lensed glasses anymore lol

Your hyur is handsome! He'd definitely look better with Dark Knight armor on, I have a soft spot for cheerful DRKs!
    (3)
    Last edited by Nix; 07-13-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of another, always at the same time as an end and never simply as a means

Player
    Character
    Chie Kaisuri
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    /blush! Thanks Kagato <3

I'm a sucker for the blue hair on pale skin, it's me irl! But they don't have blue-lensed glasses anymore lol

Your hyur is handsome! He'd definitely look better with Dark Knight armor on, I have a soft spot for cheerful DRKs!
    Well thank you! Red is my favorite color, but I like Blue on girls. Just seems to work better most of the time.

And glad you like cheerful Dark Knights. I don't like being the brooding, tortured sort. I wear my dark, spikey armor while doing great shenanigans.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Fluffy Pancake
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagato View Post
    Well thank you! Red is my favorite color, but I like Blue on girls. Just seems to work better most of the time.

And glad you like cheerful Dark Knights. I don't like being the brooding, tortured sort. I wear my dark, spikey armor while doing great shenanigans.
    Ahhh blue is my favorite, Everything blue. All the blue, all the time D: haha

Red's pretty awesome, I like the really deep crimson reds ass opposed to the orangey reds though ^^;

Cheerful dark knights are the best XD. Never was a fan of the brooding types lol, sometimes it's cute but when it comes to the point that everything is grimdark and edgy, then I'm like "Okaaaaay, gonna sit over here now." xD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chie Kaisuri
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Ahhh blue is my favorite, Everything blue. All the blue, all the time D: haha

Red's pretty awesome, I like the really deep crimson reds ass opposed to the orangey reds though ^^;

Cheerful dark knights are the best XD. Never was a fan of the brooding types lol, sometimes it's cute but when it comes to the point that everything is grimdark and edgy, then I'm like "Okaaaaay, gonna sit over here now." xD
    Yeah red and black for me. If we stand next to each other we'd make perfect contrasts. Black and Red vs White and Blue.

And my goodness all the silliness my Dark Knight went through on FFXI. Every time I died I critiqued how well the ground tasted while my face was deep in it before a raise. Surprisingly, some dirt tastes better than others, though sometimes it needs a little salt.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fluffy Pancake
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Yeaaah, over-salted dirt isn't so good>< I'm more partial to grasslands myself. Tastes much better and grass is great for your digestion!

You know... when 2.0 rolls around I might make do a painting of us for giggles, I kinda like that contrast idea XD
    (0)

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast