Player
    Character
    Akujin Aetheoryn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

Option to turn Hunting Log's OFF

I realize this should go in beta forums..but I have angered the Twelve and am unable to do that presently. But I still have thoughts to share! (though its less likely they will be seen here, so maybe someone can do me the favor of sharing for me?)

Anywho - As the title says; could we have an option to turn off the hunting logs so as to not proceed forward with them? This is mostly for 1.0 players benefit, because there is really no other beneficial purpose to the hunting logs other than exp gain and when you're already at 50, that's just throwing it into the wind. Eventually the cap will be lifted, so eventually this exp would be more beneficial to go towards that and sadly it's not as easy as just not killing the mobs in question, because some of them, such as dungeon prey, have to be killed to proceed forwards so you're going to complete the log whether you intended too or not.

An option to wipe the hunting log out via NPC would be nice as well, but I forsee that one having issues.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pwna Graphic
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Well as of right now. We don't really know what other rewards beside XP the hunting log will offer. There may be physical items involved at higher levels.
    (0)