Character
    Azure Xanh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by pythes View Post
    "The BNYC aims to be a huge guild with member-capping numbers"

lol hope you don't intend on the Free Company cap of 512....
    Only time will tell

/Smiley

=)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fay Nhyx
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by pythes View Post
    "The BNYC aims to be a huge guild with member-capping numbers"

lol hope you don't intend on the Free Company cap of 512....
    To be honest, as long as everyone knows how to be nice, behave and work together I don't see the problem with that. Also the leader is a great person.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vyndel Farstrider
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Hi,

I'm looking to join your Company.
    It sounds very close to what I am looking for and I'm willing to start my journey along side you.

Currently I'm what one would describe as a friendly casual player but when I find the time and the mood I'm up for more challenging content, as much as possible (not intruding on those who are dedicated to a certain activity much more than I am, I have no entitlement issues).

I've started playing MMOs a long long time ago, and my first true MMO (played it for over 3 years) was Lineage 2, oh the memories, and while it was a very lackluster mmo in terms of content, it was my first experience so I didn't know better and had a great time. (lovely graphics and animations ^^)
    I won't count UO days, in those days I spent more time on dialup trying to connect than actually play... ugh, I regret not being able to play it more back then, I only ended up with a large phone bill more than anything else.

I've gone through a plethora of free mmos (in between the paid ones below, never could stick to one F2P mmo, they all fell apart for me sooner or later due to the monetization system that ruined the experience) and paid ones. Between the P2P, I've spent the most time with Lineage 2 (3 years) and WoW (4 years, a lot of on and off) followed closely by Tera (6+ months), Guild Wars 2 (3-4 months) and Final Fantasy XIV (over a year, on and off). It might not add up but mind you I've played them intertwined with each other on and off.
    I've also pretty much tried most p2p mmos that appeared in the past few 6 to 7 years (outside the ones mentioned above).
    I've never lead a guild but I've been pretty active in a few.

I do not wish to approach FFXIV with an overly ambitious onset, I do not want to "go to end game and do some hard core raiding !!!", no, I'm in it for the journey, for leveling each class or job as I see fit or as my friends need them, and as I feel motivated to do so. To play with others on epic journeys with patience and understanding, no great pressure but with the constant ambition to get better as I go along. If there's something waiting for us at end game, all the better, more adventure for hardy adventurers.

I have played FFXIV since beta but I haven't gotten very far but I did play a lot but not in a very organized manner. (no active linkshell)
    I played well over a year and my heart hurt when I saw so much wasted potential.
    When they announced 2.0 and I saw what Naoki Yoshida wanted to do I rejoiced (NY was the main reason FFXIV gained my vote of confidence even after the initial letdown).
    When closed beta started and progressed to part 3 I was amazed of what they did and now I can not wait to start my journey, preferably along side people I can resonate with.

My character will be the one you can see in my forum avatar (Legacy), hopefully I will be able to transfer it quick to where you will have this Grand Company if you will have me.
    I say "it" because it won't be a she, it will be a he, not Vyndel Farstrider (my original character) but Daeran Farstrider (if no one nicks it), and I will make him either Miqote male or Hyur Midlander male.

I'm on GMT+2 time zone. (Bucharest/Romania)
    I've been using vent/mumble (even have a personal vent server) since forever and I'm an adept of voice communication for ease of coordination and not having to interrupt my actions to communicate something.

I'm open for more discussions as you see fit.

~Gabriel (my real name)
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2