Player
    Character
    Punainen Drak
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80

How do I report?

How do I report NDA breaches (videos on youtube)?? Especially since I've been banned from the Beta forums (lol)?

I'd point someone else in the direction to maybe report it themselves, but...that might make it an NDA breach for ME to put a link to it... :/

The guy's basically giving the middle finger to anyone telling him he's breaking the NDA, so he definitely deserves to be reported.

*EDIT: If you want to help and make the reports yourself, you can search some REALLY obvious names like FFXIV ARR gameplay or character creation.
    (0)
    Last edited by Punainen; 07-02-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Player
    Character
    Fluffy Pancake
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Awww D: I wish I could say "Hey do this__" but any sharing of the linkage will = an NDA breach, you could get in touch with customer support and submit an email ticket though.

i'll try to do some sleuthing and see if I can find this guy and I'll pop in a report too
    (2)

Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of another, always at the same time as an end and never simply as a means

Character
    Denmo Mcstronghuge
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    You could always just post the link to whatever it is here, and other guys who do have beta access could report it.

I'm not sure if that's risky or not, though. Sharing a link to NDA breeches on these forums may end up getting you in some trouble as well due to complications.

Probably best to just assume that someone who does have beta access has already reported it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Punainen Drak
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Denmo View Post
    You could always just post the link to whatever it is here, and other guys who do have beta access could report it.

I'm not sure if that's risky or not, though. Sharing a link to NDA breeches on these forums may end up getting you in some trouble as well due to complications.

Probably best to just assume that someone who does have beta access has already reported it.
    Yeah, I think me posting links would count as me breaking the NDA also. Just suffice to say that if you search for FFXIV ARR on youtube you'll find this guys vids (and a few others), and it looks like they've been up there a week or so, so I'm not sure anyone else has reported them yet.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kazaran Leeman
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    why were you banned from the beta forum?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thal Icebound
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Possible solution:

Click on the report icon of your own OP in the bottom left hand corner of the post and make your report there. The content of your report will still reach the forum mod's priority inbox (at least, I guess that's how it works) and SHOULD be forwarded on to the relevant people for investigation. It's not like these older forums aren't moderated or monitored.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pwna Graphic
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Punainen View Post
    How do I report NDA breaches (videos on youtube)?? Especially since I've been banned from the Beta forums (lol)?

I'd point someone else in the direction to maybe report it themselves, but...that might make it an NDA breach for ME to put a link to it... :/

The guy's basically giving the middle finger to anyone telling him he's breaking the NDA, so he definitely deserves to be reported.

*EDIT: If you want to help and make the reports yourself, you can search some REALLY obvious names like FFXIV ARR gameplay or character creation.
    Banned Bro's! Unite!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ksenia Solo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
    Banned Bro's! Unite!
    Add me to the list. 10 day Bann. derp.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neasa Vera
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksenia View Post
    Add me to the list. 10 day Bann. derp.
    Pfft, that's just a suspension. Though, my ten day suspension did magically turn into a ban for something I posted two days later (Which is impossible as I couldn't post...).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Punainen Drak
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by kazaran View Post
    why were you banned from the beta forum?
    I think it was because I implied that trolls in general want to convince people that they are unintelligent (use of the dreaded 'R word'). But it wasn't directed at anyone in particular, but that's not the way the mods saw it, I guess. Perma ban just for that. First offense too. Sucks.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast