Player
    Character
    Isagael Rose
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    ^ I'm a fan too.

Love that they lock you in place/can't buff people until they are out of a CS.
    Love that they made it so you get your retainer after the first 3 dungeons.
    Love it that you need to get your DOW/DOM to level 10 before you can unlock your crafting/gathering classes.
    Love that you need to unlock the leves on a DOW/DOM in a zone (Level?)before you can do the DOL/DOH versions.
    Love that in order to level, you have actually actively participate and play the game more or less.
    Love that level-sync is forced for instances and not forced for open world content. Now you can't steamroll through things for friends/alts. You actually have to actively play...everyone does.

Imagine that....people actually have to play the game...and can't afk it/be carried through it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shadows End
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I don't mind the level sync for dungeons. I just wish there wasn't group requirements for some of them. I liked going in trying to solo/duo content in FF11 (atleast the early days, lvl75 cap). I just wish there was that option in some of the dungeons in FF14. I don't mind the level sync, just don't like being required to have a full party to complete it. The level 15 quest for Thaum gave me a little bit of that feeling having to do some CC while burning a seperate target. It was actually fun.

Other than having to wait about 45min to get into a Sastasha group late friday night, I've enjoyed the dungeons that have been available so far for Phase 3. Not particularlly tough, but can get outa hand if you don't atleast somewhat pay attention.
    (0)

Character
    Honey Boy
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    Darklight is for both jobs/class now not sure what gear you have to buy o.o AF is good gear but not as good as something else i had lots of gear to wear to do class quest.
    The people who quit before DL was introduced or had bad luck with drops are wearing AF. You forget there is prob more out there without full DL as opposed to those with full DL. Yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by Kinseykinz View Post
    Even with being 'level synced' most of the synced battles can be done naked. No need to worry about gear...afterall, you're a vet right? Wasn't your point that you're too good to be bothered with re-learning the system? You can't be 'too good' and then annoyed about the gear.
    Re-learning what system princess? The one that lacks most depth pre 50? The one that is the most complained about feature of ARR? When you are "too good", you cannot be annoyed you have to gather gear just to do a mission that teaches me about the most basic monk rotation that doesnt change, ever?

I am glad you think I am "too good" I never said anything remotely close to that so it must be your feelings. I....I think I love you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Isagael Rose
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Yeah, that's exactly what I said.

Also, don't call me princess unless you wish to be reported for being a demeaning jerk 'Honey Boy'.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kinseykinz; 07-03-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBoy View Post
    The people who quit before DL was introduced or had bad luck with drops are wearing AF. You forget there is prob more out there without full DL as opposed to those with full DL. Yeah....

Re-learning what system princess? The one that lacks most depth pre 50? The one that is the most complained about feature of ARR? When you are "too good", you cannot be annoyed you have to gather gear just to do a mission that teaches me about the most basic monk rotation that doesnt change, ever?

I am glad you think I am "too good" I never said anything remotely close to that so it must be your feelings. I....I think I love you!
    Yes but can't you turn in your meld gear to get darklight? and with dungeon finder i feel that getting DL would be much simple you could always wear w/e gear that high level that make sense to your class. Getting gear is not much of a issue anymore in this game. I also feel that gil going to be something you use only for pots/food and your house.
    (1)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Anavi Anael
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    So...why wasn't this asked on the feedback section of the beta forums? Just curious, since this is a thread about beta.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaviAnael View Post
    So...why wasn't this asked on the feedback section of the beta forums? Just curious, since this is a thread about beta.
    because the person is a troll and make random topic and never reply too them.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Character
    Honey Boy
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    Yes but can't you turn in your meld gear to get darklight? and with dungeon finder i feel that getting DL would be much simple you could always wear w/e gear that high level that make sense to your class. Getting gear is not much of a issue anymore in this game. I also feel that gil going to be something you use only for pots/food and your house.
    That was confirmed but we dont know if its a piece by piece exchange or you save up so many melds for a piece. All I am saying is it would be nice to be able to do those class quest on the jobs. I see the argument that you are doing class quest and not job ones but they are 5 abilities shy of being the same.

I would not be so bummed about being lvl sync if I could do missions with friends. Turning an MMO into a largely solo experience till later lvls is a bummer. I like how its easier for those that are new to the game but it would be nice to allow party play in the story missions.

Do not forget your gil is the only way to teleport now. Some places in Beta are pricey and the most expensive are prob in MD and Coerthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinseykinz View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly what I said.

Also, don't call me princess unless you wish to be reported for being a demeaning jerk 'Honey Boy'.
    Report away. You also fit the "demeaning jerk" category but I still think you're neat
    (0)
    Last edited by HoneyBoy; 07-04-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Player
    Character
    Akujin Aetheoryn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Mixed feelings here. Mainly being because..

A. I would like to not be restricted to a lower level than what I am and annihiliate the target in question.

however..

B. The battles at those level sync situations were designed to be completed by someone in those level areas, infact for instance, the dungeons may be a lvl15 instance, but it will only scale you down to lvl17 instead of 15, to give a bit more breathing room.

It really comes down to this... learn to play whatever class you're using. It isn't hard, but it does require something on your part.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3