Player
    Character
    Holy One
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

APP for Mini game Idea

Had an Idea, let me know what you all think.

I just watched the most recent Dev talk, the thing which caught my attention was the Mini-Game/Card Game.

Now the Idea that I had for this was: If they do have a Mini-Game whether its a card game, chocobo racing, or something else, I thought it would be great if we could download an App on our phone so we can play that Mini-Game.

I left this very open ended. I feel like it would help set FFXIV aside from other MMOs if something like this was implemented.

What would you all think? Any other Idea to expand upon this?

-H1
    (1)

Player

I agree and you touched on some of them already. Here are some of my thoughts:

One app that has about 2 to 3 things you can do in that mobile device (default).

1. Auction House - buy things using either gil or real money
    2. House Maintenance - this too can be connected to the auction house, using multitouch functionality to move stuff around in 3D environment
    3. Crafting - you can do this in your house and have access to auction house.

Other apps that can be added

4. 3D Maps (google map style with street view) - that you already discovered in game or you can purchase. These wont just be mere apps, these maps you can move around using multitouch set markers, zoom in closer to see whats in that area, mobs, possible NM, HNM, chest and the levels safe to go there. etc. All of this is connected to you main account.

5. Character design and creation - this will be an app that has your current character and you can use the auction house app to buy things for it which can then be reflected in the actual game.

6. In order to make this a must get and to make the apps more attractive there should be exclusive items from FFXIV mobile. That includes items, armor, weapons, furniture, maps etc.

wow this triggered so many ideas ! I even have ideas on how this should look like from a UI stand point!

I'll post more later!
    (1)