Player
    Character
    Yolteotl Divinicus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

Kupo Net Free Company recruiting for Sargatanas

For Phase 4 and beyond, I have a strong desire to make Kupo Net a Free Company that is recognized as a fun, helpful, and proactive community presence. (You can't just take the name of Moogle Delivery services from previous Final Fantasy, then be lame... Or they will hurt you!!!^^)

As of June 23, I will begin writing and posting many forum threads giving the details of the projected scope of the Free Company based on the discoveries made in Phase 3.
    Kupo Net

We plan on ~30 members in the beginning with 9 varying officer duties/positions in addition to the Leader. New players are just as welcome as Veterans from 1.0; we will all be ARR Veterans soon enough!!

Via discussion amongst all members, Kupo Net may very well become a higher population community. First, however. we need to make sure that Kupo Net is healthy, stream-lined, proven it's Community worth, and holistically appealing.

Kupo Net is not specifically designed to be an End-Game Free Company. Yes, there will be End-Game events and officers specifically for End-game purposes; however, I disagree that Linkshells should be the aspect to incorporate your social associates and the Free Company should focus on End-Game content.

Personally, I feel this is backwards, why disallow your social friends the benefits of the Free Company traits? For example, XP boost. Not very beneficial to an End-Game focus, now is it. There's nothing about a Free Company that makes sense to alienate your Community's social members from the benefits, the benefits will be there regardless for the End-Game participants.

The only needed variance between Social and End-Game aspects of a Community is communication during an End-Game event. Linkshells are perfect for that purpose.
    (0)
    Last edited by Yolteotl; 06-26-2013 at 07:29 AM.

2. 06-27-2013 12:52 AM
    Reason
    duplicated