Player
    Character
    Lord Rulkar
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60

World Transfer Page Not Available 503 Error

I have been trying to access the world transfer page every since it went live. I live in NA , specifically IL using Comcast Internet Service Provider. I have tried the webpage out on windows 7 64 bit using IE10, Windows xp 32bit using IE9. Android OS using internet and chrome. I even tried chrome from my 4 different desktops in my house. Even my 2 servers that won't use anything but IE8. None of them would connect. Desperate I made a phone call out of state to my Mother in law in Maine. Different service provider and a different region from where I live. Still she could not access the website either. Here is what we are getting for an error:

(0)

Player
    Character
    Lord Rulkar
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Any updates? I opened up a support center ticket and they said in the email it would be 2 days before they got back with me. The webpage still says it is temp unavailable after I type my one time password. Comes up to the SE account info pretty quick but once I put that info in and submit it takes long time and I get this message.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I might suggest trying to use a different DNS server. It's been known that Comcast has filtered e-mails and such from SE, and if they saw a lot of traffic all going to one specific SE website they may have filtered it as well.

Google provides free DNS servers:

Just change the settings in your Network Connections > TCP/IP (IPv4) settings for your DNS server.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lord Rulkar
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
    I might suggest trying to use a different DNS server. It's been known that Comcast has filtered e-mails and such from SE, and if they saw a lot of traffic all going to one specific SE website they may have filtered it as well.

Google provides free DNS servers:

Just change the settings in your Network Connections > TCP/IP (IPv4) settings for your DNS server.
    I did try what your suggestion and I admit that was a very good suggestion. However, It didn't resolve my issue. To be honest I think its specific to my account with se. I have a 2nd account separate from my main one but the characters are not legacy on it and that one can login to the world transfer webpage just fine. The only one that cannot is my main se account with the legacy characters on it. And that's the one that needs to login so I can pick a server before they fill up.

I am going to need a dev assistance and hope one comes back soon. I have 3 support tickets open up on this issue and the phone call to SE support advised me a dev is the only one that can look into my issue and resolve it. I don't think this is a problem for everyone and feel it is just my account only. Something marked by mistake and probably can be fixed once the issue gets to the dev department. The support tickets I have state they need 2 additional business days to respond.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orophin Calmcacil
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by WHS View Post
    I did try what your suggestion and I admit that was a very good suggestion. However, It didn't resolve my issue. To be honest I think its specific to my account with se. I have a 2nd account separate from my main one but the characters are not legacy on it and that one can login to the world transfer webpage just fine. The only one that cannot is my main se account with the legacy characters on it. And that's the one that needs to login so I can pick a server before they fill up.

I am going to need a dev assistance and hope one comes back soon. I have 3 support tickets open up on this issue and the phone call to SE support advised me a dev is the only one that can look into my issue and resolve it. I don't think this is a problem for everyone and feel it is just my account only. Something marked by mistake and probably can be fixed once the issue gets to the dev department. The support tickets I have state they need 2 additional business days to respond.
    Yeah, sounds like you need some advanced support on this issue. I've had some pretty bad experiences with SE's support in the past, but I hope you can get this straightened out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lord Rulkar
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Problem resolved.
    (1)