Player
    Character
    King Moogi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50

I dont see my 1.0 Legacy character on my server

Hi, I am a 1.0 Legacy player from the server Gugnir. But i do not see my character load or to be chosen to play on. I logged in Lodestone to check my character and it is all there, i just dont see it ingame to choose from to log in.

any help would be appreciated!

Update:

I got some replies of some people also experiencing the same problem i am currently having their characters from 1.0 not load up as well. some possibilities are that there are 2 servicing accounts FFXIV 1 and FFXIV 2 beta and main account being on separate accounts. hopefully there is an easy fix before this beta weekend is over!
    (0)
    Last edited by Moogi; 06-22-2013 at 05:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Arielise Aomii
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I have just discovered the same problem with mine and seem to be in the same situation as you. I noticed I had (2) accounts active Final Fantasy XIV 1 and Final Fantasy XIV 2, one of them being my Legacy account, however that account only shows it had alpha access on 2012, while the other (non legacy account) has beta access. I believe this is the reason to not being able to get my character to load or be chosen on the legacy server i belong in. If you haven't done so already, look at "your option list" for each account and it may describe the last activity on each account to date.

I submitted a ticket using the Dev post here with as much detail as possible--> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ir-Beta-Invite

I do hope this gets resolved for the both of us and whomever else happens come across this problem. Good luck to both of us.
    (0)
    Last edited by Arielise; 06-22-2013 at 08:21 AM.

Player
    Character
    King Moogi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielise View Post
    I have just discovered the same problem with mine and seem to be in the same situation as you. I noticed I had (2) accounts active Final Fantasy XIV 1 and Final Fantasy XIV 2, one of them being my Legacy account, however that account only shows it had alpha access on 2012, while the other (non legacy account) has beta access. I believe this is the reason to not being able to get my character to load or be chosen on the legacy server i belong in. If you haven't done so already, look at "your option list" for each account and it may describe the last activity on each account to date.

I submitted a ticket using the Dev post here with as much detail as possible--> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ir-Beta-Invite

I do hope this gets resolved for the both of us and whomever else happens come across this problem. Good luck to both of us.
    resolved:

Friend of mine helped alot! i went back to my previous beta key from my email. followed the instructions again like i was registering for it the first time and wham! lets you choose between the two options of FFXIV 1 or 2 when you log in.

Hope this helps.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pwna Graphic
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Really? So did you follow the e-mail link, or the one that's in the game?

Edit. I tried to do it through the e-mail and it says my code has already been registered.
    (0)
    Last edited by Pwnagraphic; 06-22-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Player
    Character
    Arielise Aomii
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogi View Post
    resolved:

Friend of mine helped alot! i went back to my previous beta key from my email. followed the instructions again like i was registering for it the first time and wham! lets you choose between the two options of FFXIV 1 or 2 when you log in.

Hope this helps.

Tried what you recommended and unfortunately, this did not solve the problem for me. I get information saying "Code has already been registered".
    I will probably call tech support Monday and see what remedies they may have and will update if it gets resolved and how.

Glad you found a solution to your problem.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Moogi
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    Here's another thread with the same people having problems also with this. I havent been checking on it lately since i've resolved my problem. Maybe someone found another way

http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Tes...transfer/page4
    (0)