Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Character
    Tanya Waterstrike
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 53
    Well, I sent out a ticket since I never receive a beta key when I was accepted into phase 2 (which pretty much got me no beta key and a "Please fill out the application", which I had done). I'm trying this one more time since phase 3 didn't see a beta key either. Hopefully this will actually work this time so I can get into phase 4.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rowyne Olde
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    My husband tried this, since he was a 1.0 player with legacy status that never got his beta email. By the time he got a reply, beta applications were closed, so this was the reply:

------------------------------------
    Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

Unfortunately the Phase 3 Beta for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn has concluded as of Monday, July 15th 2:00 AM (PDT). The test schedule for Phase 4 will be announced at a later time. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

All information regarding the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test will be posted on the Beta Test Forums. Please visit the forums for further assistance in regards to this issue.

Is there still a way for him to get a beta key for phase 4?
    (0)
    Last edited by Rowyne; 07-27-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lumos Lightheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowyne View Post
    My husband tried this, since he was a 1.0 player with legacy status that never got his beta email. By the time he got a reply, beta applications were closed, so this was the reply:

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

Unfortunately the Phase 3 Beta for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn has concluded as of Monday, July 15th 2:00 AM (PDT). The test schedule for Phase 4 will be announced at a later time. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

All information regarding the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test will be posted on the Beta Test Forums. Please visit the forums for further assistance in regards to this issue.

Is there still a way for him to get a beta key for phase 4?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodestone
    Deadlines for Beta Test Applications and Beta Code Registration (07/19/2013)

For those who have registered a beta code by Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 9:59p.m. (PDT), you will automatically be accepted to participate in Beta Test phase 4 (final Beta Test). If you have not yet registered a beta code, please make sure to complete the registration process before the above date.

For those of you who have not yet applied for the Beta Test, please submit your application by Monday, July 22, 2013 (PDT).

Application Period:
    Until Monday, July 22, 2013 (PDT)
    * On the above date and time, the Beta Tester Application Site will be temporarily closed and will reopen when Beta Test phase 4(final Beta Test) begins.

Registration Period:
    Until Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 9:59 p.m. (PDT)
    * If your beta code has not been registered by the above date and time, you will need to resubmit your application at the Beta Tester Application Site once Beta Test phase 4 begins.

Those who have yet to apply, be sure to visit the Beta Tester Application Site.

To register your beta code, please click here.
    I think he will have to wait until the start of Phase 4 when the re-open the Application and Registration again.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rowyne Olde
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by JillyBean View Post
    I think he will have to wait until the start of Phase 4 when the re-open the Application and Registration again.
    Duh, guess I didn't read closely enough! Thanks, Jilly!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4