Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Doctor Beatbox
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Does this also apply to users who received a beta code, but was applied to the wrong FINAL FANTASY XIV service account, making them unable to play as their 1.0 characters?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lealia Iscalta
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Skavian View Post
    Should I cancel the ticket I opened Saturday for this issue and just open a new one for the special queue?
    edit:
    Thanks to you guys for making a priority queue to sort these out. Really looking forward to this weekend - I believe my really old LS friends and about 4-5 IRL friends should all get to play together now. Excited.

Second edit: Got my Beta key re-sent within a matter of hours. Thank you!
    I did this yesterday evening. Hope to get my key today! I did go through chat support last Monday morning and was confirmed to receive a beta key and told to check e-mail daily. I really thought I'd have it by today. ; ;

Edit: At 11am, my ticket was 'received'. Progress because my first ticket 10 days ago never showed received. I probably will not end up with a beta key this weekend but hopefully next weekend.. ; ;
    (0)
    Last edited by Cosette; 06-22-2013 at 06:48 AM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by KiriA500 View Post
    Does this also apply to users who received a beta code, but was applied to the wrong FINAL FANTASY XIV service account, making them unable to play as their 1.0 characters?
    We request that users that put their key on the incorrect account contact the Support Center separately from the above flow, as this special queue was created foremost for users that did not receive their emails at all.
    (6)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Denmo Mcstronghuge
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    We request that users that put their key on the incorrect account contact the Support Center separately from the above flow, as this special queue was created foremost for users that did not receive their emails at all.
    Which flow do you recommend?

I've been in chat support twice now only to get canceled out at the last minute. I mean I know it's a busy day but after 90 minutes of queueing you'd expect something, y'know?
    (2)
    Last edited by Denmo; 06-22-2013 at 06:15 AM.

Player
    Character
    Akk Alala
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Hi,

My brother played FFXIV 1.0 very briefly with a buddy code I gave him from my collector's edition. He has yet to receive a PC beta code. After he went through the flow outlined in the original post he got a response stating that his Square Enix ID had not been invited to participate in the beta and that he should fill out a tester application. Shouldn't his entry be automatic?

I'm not sure if this is related, but he mentioned that when he tried to sign in to something related to Square Enix he got an error stating something like "service account has been terminated, contact the Support Center."

Thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aeria Eventide
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    I would like to know this as well, as this happened to me. For some reason I couldn't apply the beta code to the account with my character on it. I had to stick on the account from the original 1.0 beta years ago.

Also, is there a time frame one can expect to hear from the Support Team? I queued for 40 minutes on Thursday in Live Chat only to have it "Sorry, All agents left for the day. Canceled. Want an e-mail?" on me at the end. This was on the 20th.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bubble Yum
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Yeah, I find the support laughable at this point. It's always been awful but now it's a whole new level. Still no response from a ticket 8 days ago aside from the generic "it's going to take more time" email that came out. Even funnier is that I log on and check that specific ticket and there's no status posted. Two other tickets are now over 24 hours old and nothing. Followed every step and nothing. It's really kind of a joke now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lealia Iscalta
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Received my beta key from my support ticket following method listed above. Here's my timeline below. Hope others receive their keys as well!

Ticket sent in Thursday evening.
    Ticket Received Friday 11am.
    Beta key received today 12:30.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cervesas Alexander
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Thank you SE for this info, super helpful, super excited to get a response and to get started playing!^^
    (0)

Player

My brother sent in a ticket about this Thursday evening and still hasn't even received a confirmation e-mail. Should he resend it or is that just business as usual?

edit: Scratch that, an hour after posting this he got his code.
    (0)
    Last edited by Wyst; 06-23-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast