Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Crystal Knights Excalibur FC now recruiting

Hello! I would like to invite new as well as old players that need a Free Company to check our website out @ http://crystalknights.guildwork.com/

At Crystal Knights we strive to maintain an atmosphere of fairness and equality while focusing on endgame content and progression in Final Fantasy XIV. While on the surface we are a laid back group we work hard to ensure that progress is continually made and that each of our members are comfortable and contributing equally.

We are a very close knit group that has managed to stay together despite long periods of not having a game to play.

We take fairness very seriously in CK. All leaders are trust worthy and make sure that everyone gets rewarded as it is a team effort.

In 1.0 we completed AV/CC relic speed runs, Garuda Relic wins, and when we weren't doing this content we were always either knocking the socks off of hamlet somewhere with regular top three provisioners or running our lesser geared members through skirmish.

We have a dedicated and very skilled player base who are not afraid to share their knowledge help teach others how to succeed also.

During events our leaders are very strong and capable of taking command. They know what it takes to attain success in difficult content and will do whatever it takes to get the rest of the group over the next hurdle.
    (6)
    Last edited by Maxthunder; 06-24-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Player

Hey CK

Been a long time. Hope all is well. It has been a long 2 years for me, but my stint in Africa is almost finished. I have been trying to follow you guys the best I can. Internet is not the best where I am. You guys have been doing an awesome job keeping everything together.

I plan to be back in action late October early November and would love to get back to work with you guys. I most definitely will be rusty, but give it time and it all will come back to me. Matik has been keeping Obeadius alive, so while I am gone he can make sure Obeadius doesn't get booted or lost.

Keep up the good work! See you guys soon!

Obeadius
    (1)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Obeadius View Post
    Hey CK

Been a long time. Hope all is well. It has been a long 2 years for me, but my stint in Africa is almost finished. I have been trying to follow you guys the best I can. Internet is not the best where I am. You guys have been doing an awesome job keeping everything together.

I plan to be back in action late October early November and would love to get back to work with you guys. I most definitely will be rusty, but give it time and it all will come back to me. Matik has been keeping Obeadius alive, so while I am gone he can make sure Obeadius doesn't get booted or lost.

Keep up the good work! See you guys soon!

Obeadius
    Great to see you back my friend.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lil Demon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 73
    Hey Warblade.
    Guess I am looking for a new clan to roll with as my other one has decided to jump servers and I didn't want to.

I remember doing a couple CC or AV runs with you and a few others in CK. Was in RZ with Kross, not sure if he is jumping with them or staying here.

Couple questions... What time are you planning to run events? I'm available 9/10ish PM CST. Maybe earlier depending on life but can't commit to that. Also, did you know your rules and policies link on your recruitment page is unavailable to others? The first question may have been answered in there but I was unable to view it.
    (1)

Player

Event times in 1.0 6pm to 2 am, but seeing 2.0 is different and we dont know what timers are like 9pm est would be start time. We have always run later though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sestina Aster
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Romowens01 View Post
    Also, did you know your rules and policies link on your recruitment page is unavailable to others? The first question may have been answered in there but I was unable to view it.
    Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.
    (0)

"A way of seeing is also a way of not seeing."
    Kazem Chaharbaghi - The Problematic of Strategy

Player
    Character
    Thunderz Canadia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Hey!

We primarily run on EST standard but we have a few members in the CST. Events will probably run in the afternoon (still TBD again all depends if we have lock out periods on dungeons etc)

Other then that we are a tight nit group of friends if we are not running something we are talking on mumble or helping people in game (crafting, story quest, etc)

so if your interested drop an appl!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tamboo Turtle
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Hmmm now were have I heard the name warblade before hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
    (0)

Player

Just applied. I like what you guys have going and would love to get to know you all better!
    (0)
    "There are those that know, and there are those who don't know"

Player
    Character
    Thunderz Canadia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Thanks for considering CK as a home

ill check out the app
    (0)