Owainn Alexandros
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Xen of Onslaught [XoO] Now Recruiting!- Sargatanas

Xen of Onslaught

http://www.xoohq.com
    Xen of Onslaught [XoO] is seeking quality members for our FFXIV division via direct individual recruitment and small guild acquisitions. Ideal candidates enjoy all aspects of the game (PvX) and will exhibit activity levels of 15 to 40+ hours per week. XoO is a multi-game, endgame focused guild that was founded in 2002 and has had continuous activity across multiple games since that time. As a guild we have demonstrated long term viability and experience in managing relatively high roster populations.

Primary Time Zones: The member base is primarily North American, with significant numbers in Europe and a small Oceanic region base that we would also like to expand. Our FFXIV division is currently in the NA region. We have currently decided to make Sargatanas our home server for FFXIV:ARR.

What you can expect from XoO in FFXIV:ARR:
    We are an Endgame/PvP focused community that will engage in frequent progression events. There are PvX players in the guild and a good portion of the XoO membership intends to play through the PvE story, end-game content, and PvP content as well. We are an adult gaming guild with a matching atmosphere and will maintain this community philosophy in the FFXIV community. XoO also has its own TS3 server with a relatively high population cap enabling it to support the community across multiple games simultaneously.

You will find that the XoO membership will help you push your game toward improvement whether you are a semi-casual player just trying to get decent gear and a decent skill level or you are a hardcore gamer seeking a competitive group to run with.
    Requirements to join:
    • 18 years or older
    • Teamspeak 3 with working mic
    • Desire to play and improve in all aspects of the game
    • At least a basic understanding of gaming concept and willing to familiarize yourself with PvE and/or PvP content.
    • Ability to carry out tasks efficiently and effectively in a competitive setting
    • Ability to follow orders when needed, provide feedback when needed and the common sense to know which situation you are in at a given moment
    • Be mature, friendly and able to take a joke. This is a group of adult gamers who compete, laugh and work to improve together.
    To Apply:
    • Become familiar with the Code of Conduct (http://www.xoohq.com/coc.php). This is the core philosophy of our operations.
    • Take the time to fill out a thoughtful application. We are seeking quality, skilled members to add to our existing base of the same, and applications that are not indicative of this level of quality will be rejected.
    • A TS3 voice interview will also be required after application review. We strive to respond to applicants within 24 hours and are generally successful to this end.
    The Xen of Onslaught application can be found here:
    http://www.xoohq.com/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=40

We hope to see you all in game!
    (1)
    Last edited by Owainn; 06-21-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Player
    Character
    Maxious Lionheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    If your looking for a friendly and active group to join before or on the re-release of ARR in Aug. then you came to the right place. I've been this guild for about a month and even before the June beta opened back up, there were several members within its gaming community that joined the ARR division. I've met up with several of my friends from v1.0/1.23 this month and had a blast with last weekends beta test. So if your looking for a new guild to call home, come check out the website.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Delicate Rose
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 60
    There is a ton of Great people in this guild. I am looking forward to spend more time with them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Delicate Rose
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 60
    I am looking foward to spending more time with XoO. They are a great bunch of people, I can't wait for OB to start.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Charlemagne Ifrit
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    This guild is new to FFXIV?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Delicate Rose
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 60
    Yes, the guild is new but they are not new to Gameing.. XoO has been around for awhile, they are starting a new division in FFXIV. They are a great bunch of people. We will have some members that are not new to FF games. Myself has played FF11 for a while, I use to be on the Odin serv since release, and quit the game about 5 -6 years later.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Owainn Alexandros
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Yes and No...

Xen of Onslaught as a division for FFXIV is new. But we have multiple members within the division that are XIV vets. Those vets have 50s everything on battle classes with some being 50s on Crafting and Gathering. We also have a collection of members new to FFXIV who have extensive experience in playing MMO's including FFXI.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Charlemagne Ifrit
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Yeah I was just a bit surprised by you wanting to wanting to "aquire" smaller LS since you seem to be a new set up to the game. You'll have a bit to prove before you're a more attractive option for people without a FC than say Legacy,OMG or Nibelheim who already have a great reputation built on Sargatanas. For a new outfit you've picked what looks like it's going to be a competitive server to get started on. My endgame group is moving there as well but luckily we're pretty large for an endgame shell already so don't need to worry too much about trying to recruit.
    Good luck with it guys, I wish you well with it and look forward to playing alongside you all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Victorm Grand
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Well i have all 50s (im not the only one we are several) and im very pleased with this guild, we are recruting dedicated players who want to get things done in a good enviorement along with very nice people. And Thankyou Charlemagne, we also look forward to play alongside you all.
    (0)
    Last edited by Victorm; 08-05-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Delicate Rose
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 60
    We are not really new to the game. We have a lot of members that are jumping over to this server. I have all my jobs at lvl 50, I have most of my crafting jobs to 50 they are all over 40 and all my gathering jobs are caped as well. I am also working toward the relic weapon. I did not get to finish it because toward the end of 1.0 real life took over. We also have a few members that have all jobs to 50 along with there craftering and gathering jobs. So we already have members that will be able to do end game as soon as they have unlocked all the quest that have to be done. I am looking foward to playing with a lot of new people, I love to met new people all the time.
    (0)