Player
    Character
    Gahoo Yah
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70

Gamer Escape's E3 2013 Interview With Naoki Yoshida

For those that have been waiting and refreshing... here it is...

http://gamerescape.com/2013/06/17/e3...naoki-yoshida/
    (13)

Player
    Edit: Misinterpretation on my part.
    My apologies.
    (1)
    Last edited by Solace; 06-19-2013 at 03:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Damien Ramirez
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Thanks

GE: In Japan, it was recently announced there would be a release of the Before Meteor soundtrack. On Twitter, Soken mentioned that if people imported it, they could use the code for the Dalamud minion regardless of region. Can you confirm that?

Dalamud Minion

Yoshida: I don’t think this was confirmed yet, but we can confirm that the Beyond Meteor soundtrack will be available soon for other regions from the Square Enix store. So there is no reason to get the $100 import to get the Dalamud minion.

We want to get across to players, so they don’t worry, and it is my personal policy, to not have items that are region specific – that you can only get in America, or only get in Japan, or only get if you go to this one event in Switzerland or wherever- we don’t want to do that. We can’t say in the next ten years we will never do that, because we don’t know what will happen, but my personal policy is not to have things like that.

Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ultimate Box
    Item code for in-game "mogu mogu" earrings (in FFXIV) JP ONLY
    Good to see he's changed his mind since then
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Elena Frey
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    @Solace

You have no idea the context in which he said that. All you heard was the guy relaying that. He could have very well said "Sorry I'm playing" and then the guy jokes around and says he said shut up. And if he did say shut up? I think Yoshi has accumulated enough brownie points to get away with it in my opinion

Regarding the link ah I'm so happy we have official word on that soundtrack and also that they're not planning to do a lot of region specific items. <3
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by elenawing View Post
    @Solace

You have no idea the context in which he said that. All you heard was the guy relaying that. He could have very well said "Sorry I'm playing" and then the guy jokes around and says he said shut up. And if he did say shut up? I think Yoshi has accumulated enough brownie points to get away with it in my opinion

Regarding the link ah I'm so happy we have official word on that soundtrack and also that they're not planning to do a lot of region specific items. <3
    Well looks like he was right about people ready to jump to his defense lol. Regardless though it doesn't matter since he's a human you can annoy.

At least people will be happy with region free items, since no one would complain if the item was NA and EU only for example.
    (2)

Player
    EDIT: getting back on topic.
    (1)
    Last edited by Solace; 06-19-2013 at 03:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Chie Kaisuri
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    But of course everyone will defend Yoshi their hero..
    This one line alone makes me immediately think you're spiteful towards Yoshi-P for whatever reason anyway. You could have left this line out and your point would have been solid, but just by merely including this, you're condescending everyone who likes the guy.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Agilo Sur
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 23
    Guys, stop talking about some lame garbage no one cares about. Yoshi could go home and beat his dog for all I care.

On topic. Thanks for sharing the interview. Was good to hear more about how Summoner will play. I think I am going to enjoy that job. It sounds like RDM mixed with BST.
    (2)

Character
    Denmo Mcstronghuge
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Tad bit disappointed he told the guy "shut up" who tried to ask him something, while he was playing.
    When you work in the industry, you should learn to deal with people asking you questions and not tell them to "shut up".
    You say "Please excuse me I am busy".

Yea the guy was dumb for bugging him while he was playing but Yoshi should handle himself better than that.

You will never hear me tell one of my team members to "Shut up".
    But I would say "Please be quiet, keeps coms discipline, let's win this"

But of course everyone will defend Yoshi their hero..
    Where did you see this

and

What does it have to do with Gamer Escape's interview?

(because it doesn't)
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Lumos Lightheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Nice interview!

Somewhat off topic... but he did talk a bit about minions and how there will be "so many"... will they take up inventory space? Because I think we're gunna have to catch 'em all!
    (2)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast