Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player

Lali-ho!

I am looking for an RP group on Sargatanas as well. I went through all of 1.0 with no RP friends and really want to remedy that for ARR as I think SE has really set the stage for some interesting backstories. It also just makes the game more fun when you're with a group weaving their own narrative into the storyline. Please let me know if you start a LS or know of one I can look up. Thanks!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Thank you all for the support! Yes, Sargatanas shall be abuzz with RPing nonsense! Nya ha ha ha ha...Just you wait!

If I do create a RP ls/fc or similar, it will like be under the moniker, "The Crystal Dreams" or "The Crystal Dreamt", "Dreams of the Crystal", "Dreamt in Crystal", etc, etc...I tried this on Ragnarok 1.0 with little success, but I know more people now, including all of you, so I imagine I will be more successful!

^_^ Hugs to all~~

As for backstories, I should really consider one more closely for Hestern Nestern. I had one in 1.0 but it has since slipped my mind. Hmmm. *tilts head*
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teryaani View Post
    None of you are real. You're all just cats pounding on a keyboard, and using ELIZA software when in TS3/Vent.

Player
    Character
    Baby Cakin
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I like your idea of bringing a RP linkshell to the server! I expect many people to join XD
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    I wrote a backstory for my character in Sep '10 and maintained a blog for about a week before I stopped playing (in floods of tears). When I got back into the game in March last year, I didn't pick the blog back up.

I think it's going to be fun to at the start of B4 though. Be happy to join your linkshell too Hestern! Um... weirdly, it's looking like it might be Lalafell only..?
    (1)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Yeah, I noticed that as well...are lalafell players just BORN awesome or something? Probably.

Can't wait!
    (1)
    None of you are real. You're all just cats pounding on a keyboard, and using ELIZA software when in TS3/Vent.

Player
    Character
    Molic Evac
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 70
    We actually had a RP event the other day you could have joined.

Lala hunting !!
    (1)
    Last edited by Molic; 07-01-2013 at 05:58 AM.

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    What the --

*sees a spear pointed at his throat*

-- gulp!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'ruh Tia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    I would love to roleplay on Sargatanas. If anyone puts a linkshell together, let me know!

Hmm backstories. If I DO end up making a male Miqo'te, my time as a midlander will all have been an illusion. Either that or it was a magical disguise I had to wear to keep people from flipping out that a male Miqo'te was walking around when there otherwise were none. Either that or a glitch in Louisoix's spell changed my race.

I didn't use my 1.0 character almost at all in Phase 3. I wonder if the one-time appearance change is ever addressed in the dialogue.
    (1)
    Last edited by Yrusama; 07-01-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    I'll save you Yoshida!

/casts Raise

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrusama View Post
    I would love to roleplay on Sargatanas. If anyone puts a linkshell together, let me know!

Hmm backstories. If I DO end up making a male Miqo'te, my time as a midlander will all have been an illusion. Either that or it was a magical disguise I had to wear to keep people from flipping out that a male Miqo'te was walking around when there otherwise were none. Either that or a glitch in Louisoix's spell changed my race.

I didn't use my 1.0 character almost at all in Phase 3. I wonder if the one-time appearance change is ever addressed in the dialogue.
    Marvelous, it sounds like I will have plenty of people to roleplay with in Sargatanas! Huzzah!

Actually, I really like the first two options for your character's backstory -- the illusion one and the magical disguise one -- neat improv!

As for the one-time change, I kind of suspected that the "fogginess of memory" disabling the NPCs from clearly remembering the appearances of the Warriors of Light was kind of the explanation for us being able to change...I also kind of figured that when we were sent away, we became PURE aether, and thus when we returned, we returned in the form CLOSEST to our SOUL's configuration, which for some people meant looking different from before.

Or something. *tilts head* I don't really know.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2