Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80

Roleplaying Communities in Sargatanas?

As the thread title suggests, this thread concerns roleplay communities already established in Sargatanas or planning to be moved/started there upon ARR's launch. I was wondering if anyone has any info on the RP community there? I already know of the talk of Balmung. At present I am considering both Worlds for possible transfer and the answer to this question will help greatly in determining my next action. Thank you.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teryaani View Post
    None of you are real. You're all just cats pounding on a keyboard, and using ELIZA software when in TS3/Vent.

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    I'd roleplay with you any day Hestern.
    (1)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Are you flirting with me, good sir?

/wink

Please continue.

Oh, also, hi! I think we're friends. We're friends right? I just know that when I see your name I smile! Fwee~~
    (0)
    None of you are real. You're all just cats pounding on a keyboard, and using ELIZA software when in TS3/Vent.

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    We can be special fwends. Even if you join in with the dramatic hardcore roleplaying on Balmung (do you still have to pick a side?), there's always the Duty Finder for cross-server action!

But to be fair, all the *best* people live on Sargatanas...
    (3)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    There are going to be a lot of people on Sargatanas who I wish to see often, including you Mjollnir!

I would almost say that my mind is made up, but there is still a lot of time until launch.

I really do enjoy roleplaying, although I think on video games I am more into roleplaying the comic relief.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Baby Cakin
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I also recommend Sargatanas! I'm happy we were the most packed at the end of 1.0 but at the same time I'm not now because I have SO many friends in linkshells transferring over here so don't want it to fill up XD. I think I saw some role playing but with so many new people coming, wouldn't surprise me at all if our server introduced RP
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zetsumei Tsunarashi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    If you're really into roleplaying, definitely you want to stick with balmung, most of the role-playing community is there. I like roleplaying myself, but I really haven't met anyone else who like to roleplay in-game on Sargatanas.

I do have an RP backstory for my character though, and personally you don't need other players to roleplay with. There are NPCs, and I wouldn't think less of you for talking to them. :P

Also I've met quite a few people who are what I like to call "subliminal roleplayers" or "closet roleplayers" who do things like hang out in the miner's guild like it's a bar, or do video diaries of their characters. Also I know a lot of people that roleplay on their lodestone blog, even if they don't roleplay in-game (myself included).
    (1)
    Last edited by Zetsumei_Tsunarashi; 06-19-2013 at 05:34 AM.

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumei_Tsunarashi View Post
    If you're really into roleplaying, definitely you want to stick with balmung, most of the role-playing community is there. I like roleplaying myself, but I really haven't met anyone else who like to roleplay in-game on Sargatanas.

I do have an RP backstory for my character though, and personally you don't need other players to roleplay with. There are NPCs, and I wouldn't think less of you for talking to them. :P

Also I've met quite a few people who are what I like to call "subliminal roleplayers" or "closet roleplayers" who do things like hang out in the miner's guild like it's a bar, or do video diaries of their characters. Also I know a lot of people that roleplay on their lodestone blog, even if they don't roleplay in-game (myself included).
    I do things like hang out in places where I think my character might go and I do have conversations with the NPCs, despite the /confused emotes I get from strangers. He he. Yes, it is pretty easy to find a way to roleplay. I just know that I didn't make many friends on Ragnarok and I didn't feel at home there; that is why I am looking elsewhere. I know that a lot of people that I like are on Sargatanas, and I know that I like the server name (this is important to me for whatever reason lol), so I am thinking that, that is where I'll go. If I can find one or two people willing to act silly with me, that is fine enough to me. And I could always start a roleplaying community/LS. At any rate, I think I'll hop between Balmung and Sargatanas on two different characters, with two very different agendas. Dilemma solved!

Oh, and it sounds like you and Mjollnir have just volunteered yourselves for an RP session!!! He he he. THANKS!

(2)

Player
    Character
    Baby Cakin
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Great idea on trying both servers
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mementus Veventus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    More Lalafells in my Sargatanas? yes please =)

I don't exactly roleplay full on but i try to stick to my characters personality when i can.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast