Player

PS3 controller delays

The PS3 version needs a lot of work to be the amazing game it should be.

I first built my PC fore sole purpose of playing FFXIV and to play on max graphics (only cost me 1k), but i don't really like computers (and if your wondering I'm using a MBP at the moment, still no PC here) which is why i always used a ps3 controller while playing FFXI/FFXIV on the PC.

I love the game but Square-Enix needs to step up in the console part of the game, i never use my PC because i have a PS3 (what's the point).

I'm a legacy member and i really want to help make this game better so more console users will be willing to play FFXIV on their ps3/ps4 (i can't wait for the PS4 to come out)

But really the load out and configuration of the PS3 controller on the console version is trash!!! I had a better configuration on my PC WITH MY PS3 controller than the console version allows me to.

No matter what I'm still going to play the game I'm just letting you know if you want more customers you MUST WORK ON THE PS3 version of the game!!!

I will never use a PC again (don't hate on me).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Feedback about the Beta is probably best left for the Beta forums.

Having said that, I had no problems with the PS3 version. I've found the controller to be very quick and responsive. Are you just annoyed at how the buttons are set up?
    (0)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.