Player
    Character
    Jesse Sandor
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 47

Phase 4 Open Beta - All Are Invited?

So my brother is a 1.0 player and has given up on getting his beta code for phase 3. We've already pretty much accepted this. However, since character data is saved in phase 4 and we both have early access codes, both of us pretty much see phase 4 as an early early release.

That said, I do worry about whether phase 4 will play out the same way as phase 3. I want to be able to play with my brother when we both start out. According to the beta test road map, phase 4 is an "open beta". To be honest, I am not entirely sure I understand what that means. Does this mean anyone and everyone can just jump in? Do we need a beta code to do so? It would be most aggravating if my brother, as a 1.0 player, is barred from phase 4 for lack of a beta code.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kraylen Orelius
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 45
    No Open beta you don't usually need a code you can just download it and make account then play so you should be good to go day one
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jesse Sandor
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 47
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiverick View Post
    No Open beta you don't usually need a code you can just download it and make account then play so you should be good to go day one
    Thank you for that Maiverick. Would be awesome if a dev could confirm that for me but realistically I'll have to wait and see.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rina Inverse
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 51
    Go check SE roadmap, its there

Player
    Character
    Jesse Sandor
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 47
    Quote Originally Posted by rina_inverse View Post
    Go check SE roadmap, its there
    I did, it says "open beta", that's why I am making this post. I want to confirm "open beta" means "no beta code necessary".
    (1)

6. 06-16-2013 01:13 PM
    Reason
    User ID10T error