Player

No Loot in the game at all?

I was wondering if there is ever any loot or do you ONLY get new gear and weapons from the Quests you complete? I really hope there is loot to be found or this will get boring for me very quickly. I don't want to look like everyone else and I have never been a big fan of crafting in games.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zetsumei Tsunarashi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I don't know why FATEs at least don't drop some kind of rewards. EXP is great and all, but once you've out leveled the content, there's little reason to go back and do FATEs.

Would be nice if materia dropped or something like that. Especially since at low levels you switch gear far to quickly to be able to spiritbind anything.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumei_Tsunarashi View Post
    I don't know why FATEs at least don't drop some kind of rewards. EXP is great and all, but once you've out leveled the content, there's little reason to go back and do FATEs.

Would be nice if materia dropped or something like that. Especially since at low levels you switch gear far to quickly to be able to spiritbind anything.
    There Higher level F.A.T.E where you get drops as reward behemoth is one type of FATE mob. I just don't know how the drop going to work when you may have 10+ FC and random players and casual players fighting it.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Zetsumei Tsunarashi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Same way they did campaign loot in FFXI. When the FATE is over, spawn some chests, and everyone that contributed enough gets something out of the chest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumei_Tsunarashi View Post
    Same way they did campaign loot in FFXI. When the FATE is over, spawn some chests, and everyone that contributed enough gets something out of the chest.
    Ya forgot about campaign battles
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner