Player
    Character
    Sierria Empiros
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60

Wrathful Gods: An Established Linkshell Recruiting Experienced and New Players

About Us
    Or check out our website directly to learn more or apply: http://www.wrathfulgods.com

What is Wrathful Gods?
    Welcoming new and experienced players, Wrathful Gods is an east coast NA Final Fantasy XIV endgame linkshell. Wrathful Gods has been an active linkshell since launch of FFXIV version 1.0 on the server Selbina. When servers merged, we became part of the server Ridill. With the rebirth of Eorzea, we will be moving together to Excalibur for A Realm Reborn.

What does Wrathful Gods do?
    Wrathful Gods conquers endgame content shortly after new content is released. In FFXIV 1.0, that included speed runs of Cutter's Cry, Aurum Vale, Ifrit, Moogle, Garuda, stronghold NMs, and roaming NMs. With 2.0 around the corner, we expect to take part in all of the new endgame content, including free company content, instances, and primals.

What could I expect, if I were to become a member of Wrathful Gods?
    We are like a family. We expect respect for all leaders and members from every member of Wrathful Gods, and every member can expect the same from us. Wrathful Gods will not tolerate any member using another member. If we see disrespect or someone taking advantage of another member, expulsion from our ranks is the immediate response. Each member of Wrathful Gods rightfully expects drops, respect, and friendship from the linkshell.

Am I required to be at events every night?
    We run scheduled events from 7pm to midnight EST at least 5 nights per week. Days with no scheduled events usually have optional events. If you are online during a scheduled event, you are expected to be at that event. The optional events are not mandatory.

I don't have a max level yet. Can I join the fun anyway?
    Yes, you can! Wrathful Gods welcomes new and experienced players. Members without a max level job are not expected to take part in endgame content, but should instead focus on getting the levels they need to participate. Any member can ask questions or request help on quests (such as where a party may be required to kill a NM or complete a task). Lower levels should NOT expect to be power leveled just so they can take part in endgame content. Your character levels are your responsibility.

What about crafting and gathering?
    While crafting and gathering are not required, members are encouraged to find a way to make gil for themselves.
    Wrathful Gods has at least one max level of every crafting and gathering class. If any member needs or wants a craft or repair, that can easily be done within the shell.

That all sounds so serious...are Wrathful Gods any fun?
    Wrathful Gods membership boasts the founders of the Luminarians (collectors of luminary tools), the High Achievers Club (those who want every single achievement point), the No-Pants Club (No comment either), the Onions (wearers of the onion helms of all colors), and the Limited Edition Line Dancers Association (Summer dance emote? 15 minute cooldown timer? Need I say more?). We also do events such as chocobo racing.
    Beneath every business face is the prankster, the joker, the cuddly kitten in all of us....errr, well most of us on the cuddly kitten.

Neat! So I'm sure there is a probationary period, you guys are just too awesome to let people be part of that right away.
    Even new members can expect to be part of the Wrathful Gods family and runs right away. Whether players are new to Final Fantasy or have been playing since launch, Wrathful Gods welcomes players who are motivated and willing to learn new game content.

How do I apply?
    Go to http://www.wrathfulgods.com and fill out the application found there!
    (3)
    ~ Wrathful Gods ~
    A Legacy Social/Endgame NA Linkshell and Free Company recruiting experienced and new players.

Player
    Character
    Sierria Empiros
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Thank you all for showing interest in Wrathful Gods. Recruitment is still open, so get your application in today!
    (0)
    ~ Wrathful Gods ~
    A Legacy Social/Endgame NA Linkshell and Free Company recruiting experienced and new players.

Player
    Character
    Hawk Empiros
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know we are excited to see our spaces filling up fast. Keep those applications coming!
    (0)
    A Legacy Social/Endgame NA Linkshell & Free Company

Player
    Character
    Darkstar Poet
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 60
    looking forwards to seeing new faces on excalibur. if you ever need anything everyone is welcome to let me know. if i can't get it for ya i'm sure i can get them done due to the huge number of great people i've had the pleasure of playing with on karnak/excalibur since release.
    (0)

http://crystalknights.guildwork.com/

Player
    Character
    Ash Emberheart
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 76
    Welcome to Excalibur!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sierria Empiros
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Thank you for the warm welcome! We look forward to seeing many new faces alongside the faces of our fellow transfers!
    (0)
    ~ Wrathful Gods ~

Player
    Character
    Hawk Empiros
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    So close to save mode in the coming weeks, looking forward to playing with all of you very soon full time.
    (0)
    A Legacy Social/Endgame NA Linkshell & Free Company

Player
    Character
    Miste Vaer
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Hello Excalibur! Weeeeeeeee

...don't mind me I am just one of the WG leaders. Here to say hi! and hope to see everyone enjoying ARR on Excalibur! We are still open for recruitment if anyone is interested!

Oh and if anyone is interested in seeing some of Wrathful Gods' 1.0 exploits, check my WG screenshot video~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLLBpY4PGco
    (0)