Character
    Skavian Taliesin
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Lucky them....
    Do you always base your facts on speculation?
    For every one of you on these forums, talking about 10 people are playing for every one who didn't
    get in, there are 12 purple dinosaurs who lost their teeth today..

See I can make pointless statements too.
    We still don't have beta access and that is the point..
    That's a real fact..
    I see what you did there. Clever.

And you didn't have to make a second pointless statement, since your original comment was fine enough.
    (1)

Greetings,

We've been investigating the issue throughout the day, so I apologize for the delay in getting a response for you.

There are a few things I'd like you to confirm (even though some are obvious) just to be sure:
    • Check your email spam filter to ensure it wasn't caught there
    • Confirm that the email address registered on your Square Enix account "E-mail address 1" is up to date as this is where we delivered the notification. If this is out of date, you will need to contact the Support Center.
    The email is being sent from noreply@xmail.square-enix.com if you can search for that in your email as well.

If you were unable to locate the email, we request that you contact the Support Center so that they can assist you personally. I'm extremely sorry that this may impact your ability to play during this weekend's test and we're continuing to investigate the issue and will report back as soon as we have more details to share.
    (12)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Skavian Taliesin
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

We've been investigating the issue throughout the day, so I apologize for the delay in getting a response for you.

There are a few things I'd like you to confirm (even though some are obvious) just to be sure:
    • Confirm that the email address registered on your Square Enix account "E-mail address 1" is up to date as this is where we delivered the notification. If this is out of date, you will need to contact the Support Center.
    The email is being sent from noreply@xmail.square-enix.com if you can search for that in your email as well.

If you were unable to locate the email, we request that you contact the Support Center so that they can assist you personally. I'm extremely sorry that this may impact your ability to play during this weekend's test and we're continuing to investigate the issue and will report back as soon as we have more details to share.
    Thanks Bayohne. Hope you got some sleep.

Edit:

I opened a ticket at 11:30 PM EST. If I hear back I'll let others know.
    (0)
    Last edited by Skavian; 06-15-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Player
    Character
    Zetsuei Caitsith
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Greetings,

I wish contacting support was an option, for 5 hours today I spent refreshing my chat support waiting out a queue of 70+ people each time to receive this msg.

"Status: Canceled There are no agents available to chat with you right now. Please try again later."

So although your information is appreciated, it doesn't help anyone really. I would have rather not got this updated post, it just makes people more angry.(unless your hanging off SE's you know what) *Cough* *Cough*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dirk Mire
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 55
    Greetings,

Yeah, I am an original 2010 Collectors edition player, origional FFXI player from release, Cleared for the alpha and beyond in this thing and even I don't have access to the beta phase 3 right now.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jesse Sandor
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 47
    So, there is no issue with the servers or anything... they just forgot to send out beta keys to a large number of people? I'm not sure I understand what to make of all this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bubble Yum
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Well, to the point of sounding sour about the whole ordeal, SE certainly has my primary email address and has no problem spamming my inbox with updates about ARR but of course they have trouble delivering a promised service. I'm not coming from the point of common entitlement but rather that of "SE has said they would deliver on this and they didn't." Kind of frustrating for someone who bought the CE on launch and played until the last day...
    (1)
    Last edited by Yves; 06-15-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Player
    Character
    Nekomimi Mode
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Greetings,

As embarrassing as it is to admit, I forgot I had registered my account to an email I don't check often. I've been sitting here all night wondering about my beta invite, when it was my own goof!

Thanks for the reminder, Bayohne!
    (2)

Player

I'm a little disappointed. I have beta 3 access on pc (at least i think i do..) but i never received a ps3 beta key or any email for access to the ps3 beta test. were these not sent out yet? would love to know.. I even have a FF13 code , and was told that i would get priority for ps3 testing X_x.

Really would love to test out how the game plays on the ps3 version; since if i like it i was going to pick up the CE ps3 version :|
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kraylen Orelius
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 45
    Yo this guy @MasterRyu has a beta code for pc but he's disappointed he doesn't have one for ps3 when a crap load of us 1.0 players still got nothing....this guy....this freakin guy up here unbelievable :P
    (0)

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast