Player
    Character
    Dagnir Glaurunga
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

NOVA Free company recruiting new members.

NOVA is now recruiting new members to join our Free Company after the launch of 2.0. We are a new Free Company which already consist of several veteran players from the server Durandal. We are a close knit, end game community that will be focusing on new content as it arrives. We are looking for quality players that are willing to put time into the game, follow orders and show up on time to events. Voice chat is a must, as we will be using it for all events. If your looking to get the hardest content done quickly and enjoy voice chatting with friends every day, then this is the family for you.

For recruitment visit our guildwork site HERE and fill out the recruitment form. We are looking forward to playing with you all come August.

Dagnir Glaurunga
    Founder of NOVA
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Terru Nut
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Hi There,

I am currently looking at endgame shells for Excalibur and came across you're post, can you provide some info on what timezone (gmt est pst etc etc) you're events are focused.

Also being from Durandal myself I am curious if I know any of the Durandal members you mention on the above post. Is there any chance I can have their names in case I know some of them?

Many thanks
    (0)
    Last edited by Terru; 06-18-2013 at 03:51 AM.

Player
    Character
    Dagnir Glaurunga
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Im glad to hear your interested. Please send me a friend request on Guildwork so that I can answer all your questions.

http://nova.guildwork.com/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dagnir Glaurunga
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Another great Beta weekend! Still actively recruiting all players interested in a more hardcore Free Company.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dagnir Glaurunga
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Filling up fast! Over 30 members currently enrolled in NOVA. Recruiting serious members for the rest of this week. Check out our Guildwork site. See you all in phase 4!

Dagnir Glaurunga
    (0)