Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Rowyne Olde
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I'll take English, thanks! It was exciting to hear them speaking in my native language.

My only complaint is needs moar Claudia Black.

Player
    Character
    Tyger Maimhov
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    After listening to the trailer in all four languages my opinions on each character are as follows. Gaius is bad in all four, but is least worst in English. The Amal'jaa summoning Ifrit is best in Japanese. Ifrit is best in French. Garuda is best in English. Minfilia is best in English or French. Raubahn is best in English or German. Merlwyb is best in German. Kan-E-Senna is best in English. I prefer Cid's French voice, but think his English one fits the character best. And the crystal demise guy is best in English. Guess I'll be using the English voices. :/ My preference would be for them not to be voiced at all.
    (4)

Character
    Skye Windbinder
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 67
    I'll take English, thanks. I want to be engrossed in the action in the cutscenes. Kind of hard to be when I'm reading words on the screen while the action is going on in the forefront. lol Besides, I don't think the English voices were all too bad.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Myranda Al'cyoene
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by finiteHP View Post
    After listening to the trailer in all four languages my opinions on each character are as follows. Gaius is bad in all four, but is least worst in English. The Amal'jaa summoning Ifrit is best in Japanese. Ifrit is best in French. Garuda is best in English. Minfilia is best in English or French. Raubahn is best in English or German. Merlwyb is best in German. Kan-E-Senna is best in English. I prefer Cid's French voice, but think his English one fits the character best. And the crystal demise guy is best in English. Guess I'll be using the English voices. :/ My preference would be for them not to be voiced at all.
    I have to say this is quite impeccable: I can just copy your list for my preferences verbatim.
    (1)
    Check out my Eorzean fonts! - Twitter: @MyrandaFFXIV
    http://dachoutom.no-ip.org/ffxiv/fonts.html
    The Astronomical Society of Eorzea!
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/142965-The-Astronomical-Society-of-Eorzea

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3