Hi Folks,

Ukiyo here from Tonberry Knights linkshell from (((TBD))) SERVER! We are currently voting on what LEGACY NA/EU Server we will be call "Home"! We are actively seeking members to add to our ranks. Honestly- while I thoroughly enjoyed ver 1.0 this linkshell is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. If you are looking for to join an established shell for fun and to have a gay ol' time (yes- i really went there.. and you can eat a bird if you don't like my homo puns) you really must come check us out!!

Tonberry Knights is a gay social/event linkshell and we are looking for a few good recruits to hang out with during beta and, of course, the ARR launch. If you are interested in joining please apply via our Guildwork page.

If you have any questions please send me a note on there. Look forward to meeting you! (Straight folks welcome, too!)

And yes- we are active.. here's a LS Picture drawn by one of our leaders See you in game and on Vent!!!! We also have a very active private facebook page full of previous members and current.