Player
    Character
    Grimnir Faltz
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70

NA Community staying in Gungnir?

Seeing that the NA got shafted and got all the lame servers, I might be sticking to Gungnir, depending on if the latency is game breaking or not. Anyone else on the same boat?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rath Skybreaker
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 88
    Hey Verm, long time no see buddy, I'm probably going to one of the NA servers, not sure which yet.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Grimnir Faltz
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by RathSkybreaker View Post
    Hey Verm, long time no see buddy, I'm probably going to one of the NA servers, not sure which yet.
    Oh hey Rath, it's been quite some time.

I'm really not happy with the legacy servers carrying over, we got the RP one for gods sake ;-;.

Anyway, Chances are I'm probably going to end up on an NA server if latency really turns out to be an issue.
    Got a LS/FC set up yet?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
    Seeing that the NA got shafted and got all the lame servers, I might be sticking to Gungnir, depending on if the latency is game breaking or not. Anyone else on the same boat?
    Not from your world but sadly Ridill became a JP world like i knew it would. Going to a NA world due to everyone going. Not many players going to stay behind even if latency is good.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Grimnir Faltz
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    Not from your world but sadly Ridill became a JP world like i knew it would. Going to a NA world due to everyone going. Not many players going to stay behind even if latency is good.
    That's what I feared... I'm just disappointed that JP got ALL of my alternative servers I was thinking of moving to.
    Ragnarok is probably going to EU, Balmung is out of the question, Sargatanas is not too bad, always loved thief.

I'm going to wait for the dust to settle and see what groups are heading where then. Such a shame SE didn't give us a say in server names.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rath Skybreaker
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 88
    Oh hey Rath, it's been quite some time.

I'm really not happy with the legacy servers carrying over, we got the RP one for gods sake ;-;.

Anyway, Chances are I'm probably going to end up on an NA server if latency really turns out to be an issue.
    Got a LS/FC set up yet?
    Going to be running with Neutral Impact, great group of guys, cool fellas, knew a few of them before I applied.

What about you?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    That's what I feared... I'm just disappointed that JP got ALL of my alternative servers I was thinking of moving to.
    Ragnarok is probably going to EU, Balmung is out of the question, Sargatanas is not too bad, always loved thief.

I'm going to wait for the dust to settle and see what groups are heading where then. Such a shame SE didn't give us a say in server names.
    everyone going to Excalibur due to the name i see that being full soon as we can switch,.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Grimnir Faltz
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by RathSkybreaker View Post
    Going to be running with Neutral Impact, great group of guys, cool fellas, knew a few of them before I applied.

What about you?
    I got nothing, I ran with dreadnought since we last talked, but right in the middle of my relic quest I had personal and work issues come up and I had to leave the game for the last three months. Didn't manage to finish my first relic, and missed the Darnus Hard mode ;-;.

I have NOTHING set up right now as it stands, I really should start trying to figure it out >_>.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Grizzly Echo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Sterling Highwind here. (subject to change come FFXIV:ARR)

latency is going to be the make or break for me. 99.99% chance im choosing a NA/EU server. I am going to miss seeing a lot of old friends. Hope some of them see this post and reply; so maybe we can work something out.

thinking maybe Hyperion (the Titan of the east.) and im on the EAST coast so makes since to me.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sterling; 06-06-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Player
    Character
    Grimnir Faltz
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    Exactly, if latency is not a game breaker. I'd like to encourage people to stick to these servers.
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast