Player
    Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 61

Goodbye Hyperion:1.0, hello Hyperion:ARR

The pride of Hyperion, Conviction, will remain on Hyperion for ARR. We hope other 1.0 linkshells decide to stay, and that other competitive linkshells/players come to Hyperion:ARR, so that we may continue to push each other in our gaming endeavors.

I've missed you all, you beautiful denizens of Hyperion, and look forward to seeing your friendly faces again!
    (2)

conviction-xiv.com

Player
    Character
    Rhivryn Shaw
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    I can't wait to see you all, too!
    So excited for ARR
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vivisette Versailles
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Yay a Zettai Thread *Squeals!*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucke Arrayo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Hyperion is the most awesomest server cause it's named after a Gunblade, the most awesomenessest weapon ever!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 61
    Mention the beautiful people of Hyperion and they start flocking to a forum that's been dead for ages. This is why Hyperion is the bestest! Muahaha

And how you doin' VV?
    (0)

conviction-xiv.com

Player
    Character
    Azure Xanh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Hey guys, I am representing BNYC from Gungnir and we are in the middle of deciding on our server, since I am posting here, it might be a hint to where we will reside coming FFXIV:ARR =)

I just wanted to inquire about 1.0. Hyperion's community, input is appreciated ^.^;;
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 61
    The community was as diverse as any other, I suppose. Relatively healthy social and endgame groups, active posters (moreso on ffxivpro aka hyperionpro, unless you count the Bastok threads here), a few player-hosted server events.

But I've only heard from one other Hyperion:1.0 linkshell and it seems they are changing servers. I haven't been in touch with the others yet.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Guasta Ryets
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by MiNuN View Post
    Hey guys, I am representing BNYC from Gungnir and we are in the middle of deciding on our server, since I am posting here, it might be a hint to where we will reside coming FFXIV:ARR =)

I just wanted to inquire about 1.0. Hyperion's community, input is appreciated ^.^;;
    All kinds of successful LS on Hyperion. Large EG serious / competitive LS like Conviction, Elite. Lots of large social type LS. Tonnes of medium sized general LS. And great turnouts at worthwhile events from the English speaking community. Notable active french (including a few RP communities), spanish (EGs, social), german communities. Massive generally friendly Japanese community (event runners, RP, EG, social)in terms of those who don't mind playing in multilingual pickups. Hard to find a deserted "main" camp. All 3 regions had regular English speakers doing all sorts of popular content. 1.0s rushed lifespan saw a continued convergence to Ul'dah because of the location but mostly the single player quest. Best bet for parties of specific high level content but I've made parties in Limsa Lominsa for high level content successfully on Hyperion. Great all round. Best wishes to all Hyperion people: Old, New and transfering away. Peace.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Azure Xanh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Guasta_Ryets View Post
    All kinds of successful LS on Hyperion. Large EG serious / competitive LS like Conviction, Elite. Lots of large social type LS. Tonnes of medium sized general LS. And great turnouts at worthwhile events from the English speaking community. Notable active french (including a few RP communities), spanish (EGs, social), german communities. Massive generally friendly Japanese community (event runners, RP, EG, social)in terms of those who don't mind playing in multilingual pickups. Hard to find a deserted "main" camp. All 3 regions had regular English speakers doing all sorts of popular content. 1.0s rushed lifespan saw a continued convergence to Ul'dah because of the location but mostly the single player quest. Best bet for parties of specific high level content but I've made parties in Limsa Lominsa for high level content successfully on Hyperion. Great all round. Best wishes to all Hyperion people: Old, New and transfering away. Peace.
    Have there ever been a server wide event hosted by linkshells?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 61
    We did plenty of events on Trabia, not so much on Hyperion after the merge.

This was made before the server merges but the first half shows some of the stuff we did:
    http://congaming.com/linkshell

Edit: never understood why vimeo doesn't allow HD in embedded vids. For HD go here, heh http://vimeo.com/37109822
    (0)
    Last edited by ZettaiRyouiki; 06-07-2013 at 04:46 PM.

conviction-xiv.com

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast