Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Player
    Character
    Santori Zhonets
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    SE said the start of phase 4 for world transfer date, so we should start on our chosen legacy worlds.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Myranda Al'cyoene
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahldon View Post
    Ok. Well here's my dumb question of the day. I've seemed to have missed the answer somewhere along the line, but:

At the start of Beta Phase 4, onward through Early Access and Launch, are Legacy Ver 1.0 characters already transferred to the servers that they selected during the Server Change Application period or no?

Do we have to wait until the 2 to 3 weeks -after- launch until we'll be transferred from [Old Server] to [New Server]?

Sorry if these questions have been answered somewhere. I feel like I might be overlooking that somewhere and am worrying for no reason or something.
    Straight from the phase 4 patch notes:

"Transferring Character Data from Version 1.0

After logging in, clicking World Selection at the character selection screen will now display a list of Worlds including Legacy Worlds. Selecting a World with Version 1.0 character data will display any characters available on said World. For users who have applied for a world transfer, which was held along with the establishment of the data centers in the region outside of Japan, the character data has now been transferred to your destination world."
    (0)
    Check out my Eorzean fonts! - Twitter: @MyrandaFFXIV
    http://dachoutom.no-ip.org/ffxiv/fonts.html
    The Astronomical Society of Eorzea!
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/142965-The-Astronomical-Society-of-Eorzea

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13