Player
    Character
    Side Beheln
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 54

Warrior visor?

It's been stated that the Warrior AF helm visor can be toggled up and down right?

Hopefully we get a dev. response on this, but is there any way we can get some clarification as to what the status is on this feature? We haven't seen any in-game screenshots or footage showcasing the visor down.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Yes sadly the whm would not they change there mind on that. I don't play whm but i think it would have been cool to have it up.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Side Beheln
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    Yes sadly the whm would not they change there mind on that. I don't play whm but i think it would have been cool to have it up.
    I agree. Unfortunate. Hopefully future af equipment for WHM will have a raised hood. I think the hood makes WHM af honestly. Just basing my opinion off of the old school FF1 style gear for WHM.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SydeBeheln View Post
    I agree. Unfortunate. Hopefully future af equipment for WHM will have a raised hood. I think the hood makes WHM af honestly. Just basing my opinion off of the old school FF1 style gear for WHM.
    I agree
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Side Beheln
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 54
    Back on subject though..It was confirmed that WARs visor could be toggled down. I'm hoping this isn't a feature SE forgot about =/. I personally like the visor down, because it reminds me of a judge from FF12 or something. It's really neat.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aqu'a Fantasia
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    The reason (I think) that they can't do the hood for WHM is because it's a part of the body piece, and if the WHM wears something other than the tiara (e.g. Vanya Hat) then having the hood up would cause... very strange clipping errors. the reason the visor can change is because there's no other aspects which would interfere with it.

But yes, sorry for distracting from the point of the thread =$ As you were.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Duuude Bismarck
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    The problem is that the model is part of the bodypiece.

The WAR AF headpiece moves, but only interacts with the head, so they would need to somehow change the robe while still allowing for it to interact with the head, AND make it so that it doesn't negate the headpiece stats. or character models (such as long hair).

The complications add up, but perhaps they can find a workaround when AF2 comes into play.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Avgustin Narion
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasia View Post
    The reason (I think) that they can't do the hood for WHM is because it's a part of the body piece, and if the WHM wears something other than the tiara (e.g. Vanya Hat) then having the hood up would cause... very strange clipping errors. the reason the visor can change is because there's no other aspects which would interfere with it.

But yes, sorry for distracting from the point of the thread =$ As you were.
    When you toggle hood on, couldn't the game just automatically toggle head gear off?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pwna Graphic
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by SydeBeheln View Post
    Back on subject though..It was confirmed that WARs visor could be toggled down. I'm hoping this isn't a feature SE forgot about =/. I personally like the visor down, because it reminds me of a judge from FF12 or something. It's really neat.
    There's something I like about looking evil but being good. So if they were to get rid of that option, I hope it stays down.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Side Beheln
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 54
    I like the response about toggling any gear off when the hood is up. I'm really anxious about seeing Wars helm visor down though. I wanna see it in-game.
    (0)