Player
    Character
    Chie Kaisuri
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Unfortunately, I will be going.

After much debate, I have found that many of my friends wish to start over brand new, so I will hence be joining them. I apologize to anyone on Balmung that knows me, but your friendly Warrior tank of Legend will be moving on.

Good luck, Balmung!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Noloe Tazier
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagato View Post
    Unfortunately, I will be going.

After much debate, I have found that many of my friends wish to start over brand new, so I will hence be joining them. I apologize to anyone on Balmung that knows me, but your friendly Warrior tank of Legend will be moving on.

Good luck, Balmung!
    You too, good luck.
    (0)
    Check out my Lore posts:
    An Eorzean Timeline: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/64377-An-Eorzean-Timeline-Reborn

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    I intend to join Balmung for the RPs. Also, and this is my first hearing of such an LS/FC, the Eorzean Explorer's Society sounds neat, too!

I have a question, actually. A friend of mine and a bunch of his friends are debating joining me on the Balmung server, but are unsure whether or not it would be semi-hardcore or hardcore viable...they don't know if they will have any competition wandering around (which they want) and my friend said that for his group's sake he will only go on a server where it is possible to play in that manner and not be the only people doing so/interested in such.

So what say you, great Balmung? It would be nice if he could join me~
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teryaani View Post
    None of you are real. You're all just cats pounding on a keyboard, and using ELIZA software when in TS3/Vent.

Player
    Character
    Noloe Tazier
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Hestern_Nestern View Post
    I intend to join Balmung for the RPs. Also, and this is my first hearing of such an LS/FC, the Eorzean Explorer's Society sounds neat, too!

I have a question, actually. A friend of mine and a bunch of his friends are debating joining me on the Balmung server, but are unsure whether or not it would be semi-hardcore or hardcore viable...they don't know if they will have any competition wandering around (which they want) and my friend said that for his group's sake he will only go on a server where it is possible to play in that manner and not be the only people doing so/interested in such.

RPers are the minority on Balmung. Endgame/Social is the vast majority. They won't be the only ones coming for Balmung's Endgame community.
    (1)
    Check out my Lore posts:
    An Eorzean Timeline: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/64377-An-Eorzean-Timeline-Reborn

Player
    Character
    Ozak Kuzak
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 63
    My ls and I are staying on Balmung. ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by NoloeTazier View Post
    RPers are the minority on Balmung. Endgame/Social is the vast majority. They won't be the only ones coming for Balmung's Endgame community.
    When you say minority, you do not mean to say "very few players", am I right, but fewer players by comparison to the others in the world composition?

Thank you very much for your swift answer and hopeful tidings...I shall make great haste to inform him of this!
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teryaani View Post
    None of you are real. You're all just cats pounding on a keyboard, and using ELIZA software when in TS3/Vent.

Player
    Character
    Noloe Tazier
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    When you say minority, you do not mean to say "very few players", am I right, but fewer players by comparison to the others in the world composition?

Thank you very much for your swift answer and hopeful tidings...I shall make great haste to inform him of this!
    Minority in the sense that don't represent 50% +1 of the player base on Balmung. If I had to put it in numbers I'd say probably 15/20% of the server are RPers and that might be too generous. I expect more RPers and Social/Endgame players to transfer to Balmung and be created on Balmung.

Overall EVERYONE is welcome on Balmung, it's a very welcoming and warm community.
    (7)
    Check out my Lore posts:

Player
    Character
    Della Wanderer
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

Don't worry all types of shells are there! I know many rp people who also are members of endgame shells.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rosetta Rouge
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    I want to stay, but if the main group of LS mates moves over to a new server I'll likely jump ship. But even then I might just stay here with this as the main for this world and create a new one for the other world. Maybe...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yukon Jack
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Staying as well, but changing name and appearance most likely!
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast