<question> <please help me out!>

I have a legacy character that I would like to keep the name but want start over my black mage job. I played very casually so I don't mind starting over, especially since it's got lots of new areas to explore. Is it possible or do I have to rely on level sync and new jobs?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by MaleficentMercury View Post
    I have a legacy character that I would like to keep the name but want start over my black mage job. I played very casually so I don't mind starting over, especially since it's got lots of new areas to explore. Is it possible or do I have to rely on level sync and new jobs?
    You know that it's a legacy account not really a legacy character. You can reset your char and i'm sure you get your legacy chocobo by moogle mail. But if you had other items like Goobbue mount and other stuff in 1.0 you wont every get that again in 2.0.

About the name you can keep your name as long as no one else have it in that world.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner