Player
    Character
    Messenger Aetherbreak
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 80

Collectors Edition question for the ones who purchased V1 Collectors Edition.

Hi! i just need a straight answer to confirm what i know.

Those who purchased V1 Collectors Edition will received the all new in-game item correct? Also those who got V1 Collectors Edition will receive the ARR Collectors Edition item without purchasing the upgrade.

So here's my questions.

1. Do we need to do something in our account management or service to upgrade our V1 CE to ARR CE? or is it automatic that they have already done that for us.

2. Are we gonna get the digital version of ARR CE items or is it going to be physical?
    - Artbook
    - 7th Umbral Movie Disc
    - Soundtrack
    - Art Card
    - Token
    - Box Art

3. Do you guys know if the Artbook is as big as a guidebook? Or is it gonna be small like in the v1 Artbook.
    (0)

Character
    Rex Xylon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    1. It's already been said that if you're CE 1.0, you'll get the CE items in ARR.

2. No you need to buy the physical items. I pre-ordered the PS3 Version so I can get these things. (And I was going to get the ps3 version anyway.)
    (3)

Character
    Alhanelem Amidatelion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    3. Do you guys know if the Artbook is as big as a guidebook? Or is it gonna be small like in the v1 Artbook.
    The v1 CE didn't come with an art book. That journal doesn't really count. And does it really matter how "big" it is? I think it's more important that it contains interesting material.
    (0)