Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Purchase Questions

Greetings!

I'd like to answer a couple of questions regarding the purchase of the official version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Are the pre-order bonuses attached to the entire Square Enix account? Or is it just a registration code we activate on specific service accounts?
    Pre-order bonuses attach to an FFXIV service account, so all characters on that service account will be able to receive the pre-order bonuses.

Will it be possible to register the PS3 version's pre-order bonuses on the Windows version?
    Yes, this will be possible. By inputting the product code enclosed with the PS3 version into your PS3, you will be able to choose to add the PS3 version to either an existing FFXIV service account or a new FFXIV service account. If you choose to add it to an FFXIV existing service account, the pre-order bonuses will be applied to that FFXIV service account.

For people who purchased the 1.0 Collector's Edition, it was said that the bonuses would be distributed via Mog Letters; however, will these still be distributed even if we didn't input any codes?
    Users who purchased and registered the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector's Edition, the bonus items will be sent by Mog Letter without having to input any additional codes.
    Users who purchased the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector's Edition but did not register the code will need to input the Collector's Edition registration code.

Are the pre-order bonuses only for online purchase? If you pre-order at a retail store will be bonuses still be included?
    Pre-orders have begun today for both online purchases and retail stores as well. Please note that this may differ from store to store, so it's a good idea to confirm with the retailer beforehand.

Legacy members are being given Early Access, so does that mean they will also be receiving the Mog Cap and Cait Sith Doll Minion?
    No, players who have fulfilled the criteria for the Legacy Campaign are only being granted early access to the game.

Will people who have the 1.0 Collector's Edition be able to apply the pre-order bonus in-game items and early access rights to their old accounts if they pre-order the standard PC version of the game?
    When registering the pre-order bonus code you will be able to select which FFXIV service account the bonus is applied to.

If someone who purchased the 1.0 Standard Edition wants the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition in-game bonus items, is it possible to obtain these by buying the Collector's Edition digital upgrade? Or will it be necessary to purchase the Standard Edition of ARR as well as the digital upgrade?
    You simply need to purchase the Collector's Edition digital upgrade.
    (42)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Amarah Barrett
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Was there a separate registration code for the CE version aside from just the game code? I tossed out my CE box some months ago.. but I was registered and playing on the 22nd of September, 2010. I gave away my code for the onion helm because I thought it looked silly..
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Calintz Malheur
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Robobandit View Post
    Was there a separate registration code for the CE version aside from just the game code? I tossed out my CE box some months ago.. but I was registered and playing on the 22nd of September, 2010. I gave away my code for the onion helm because I thought it looked silly..
    Uhh... that was prob a bad move. I believe the CE version code was tied into the Onion helm . I could be wrong tho
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rutelor Mhaurani
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    I have been told by SE Support Personnel, during a Support Chat session, that the Onion Helm code IS NOT what identifies your account as a CE. The original CE's registration code for the game is enough for you to receive the bonuses...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pwna Graphic
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Okay so that answered my previous question in another thread. Thanks! I just want to make sure I can pre-order the games and still have the bonus content added to my existing account ^.^ and have all the memorabilia.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bailee Sancta
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    So if you make it possible to have all bonus's on both ps3 and pc together, you can't play simultaneously because the ps3 is registered into the same account as the pc and they aren't separate service accounts, but if they were separate you could play at same time, but only the ps3 or pc would have the registered bonus codes? Would you also be charged an extra monthly fee for having a ps3 and pc service account separate but under the SE account as an whole?
    (0)
    Last edited by Sancta; 05-24-2013 at 07:13 AM.

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    So we have to buy the Digital Download version that cost 50$? is that the upgrade there talking about or is it something else?
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Player
    Character
    Katella Avenlea
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenaku View Post
    So we have to buy the Digital Download version that cost 50$? is that the upgrade there talking about or is it something else?
    Digital upgrade is $19.99 see source: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/produc...eSpecialAnchor
    (0)

Katella Avenlea ~ Masamune Server ~ Distant World Linkshell ~ http://distantworld.enjin.com

Player
    Character
    Schneizel Alstreim
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Since I didn't get an answer from the other thread, here I go:

Is the CE only going to be available trough the SE store? To be more specific I'm asking about the physical version and for NA.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bailee Sancta
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizlu View Post
    Since I didn't get an answer from the other thread, here I go:

Is the CE only going to be available trough the SE store? To be more specific I'm asking about the physical version and for NA.
    Amazon.com is still updating, but if you look hard enough you find this preorder option for ps3 CE http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-...+14+collectors
    (1)

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast