Character
    Anne Raskin
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 36

Question about Early Access

Hi, it's me again^^

Well, when I've checked my e-mail I've found this in the Early Access confirmation of purchase e-mail:

Where did this Discount came from?

I'm a 1.0 player (non Legacy), this mean anything in this?
    (0)
    Last edited by KupodeGrace; 08-10-2013 at 01:36 AM.
    The wise is far away from the results. He is still on the search for questions more and more specifics and go to every corner of Eorzea trying to bring the answers for all doubts.

Player
    Character
    Lumos Lightheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I saw that too, when I ordered from SE (I ordered the PC CE) (later cancelled, but irrelevant). I never made any sense of it, and it didn't apply to the purchase at all anyway. As you can see your total is still the same (so was mine) lol. /shrug
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Anne Raskin
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 36
    Quote Originally Posted by JillyBean View Post
    I saw that too, when I ordered from SE (I ordered the PC CE) (later cancelled, but irrelevant). I never made any sense of it, and it didn't apply to the purchase at all anyway. As you can see your total is still the same (so was mine) lol. /shrug
    Yah.. I've discussed whit my friends about it today. And yes, maybe this is because all the "free" content, like EA and trial time.

So, thanks anyway^^ This thread can be closed.
    (0)
    The wise is far away from the results. He is still on the search for questions more and more specifics and go to every corner of Eorzea trying to bring the answers for all doubts.