Player
    Character
    Santori Zhonets
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjollnir View Post
    In which case, is it best to buy PC version, take 30 days free and then apply the PS3 version to the Service Account for a further 30 days?
    If applying both codes simultaneously won't give 60 days, I doubt applying them a month or more apart would, either.

We know that SE is including 30 days free trial for registering the PS3 code to an existing v1 service account. To me, the simplest explanation is that the 30 days free comes with each new platform registration per service account. By that policy, a new customer registering both codes at launch should get 60 days free trial, but SE might have decided to limit free trials to one per service account. We won't know until SE clarifies their policy or when new customers apply both PS3 and PC codes to their account at launch.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamNative View Post
    We won't know until SE clarifies their policy or when new customers apply both PS3 and PC codes to their account at launch.
    Hence me asking in this thread for S-E to clarify.
    (1)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Che Zara
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Hello my question is I had brought both CE and standard 1.0 boxes.. now my issues if i cant remember which serial i used either if it was the CE or the standard but i do have both ingame items on my account (the Garlond Goggle and Onion helm) is there a way we can find out what Box we used? cause it would be important for thos who don't remember so they can buy the correct ARR.
    (0)

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27